Axis Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Axis Bank Gold Loan gets quickly approved and payout entirely. The loan is granted within an hour.
- Minimal Documents: For Axis Bank, Gold Loan documentation method is easy, and only essential documents are needed.
- Transparent System: Impeccable clarity is given to the client; there are no hidden charges from the client’s.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan that is granted to the customer is Rs. 15,000. Whereas in rural areas, the least amount can also be less than Rs 10,000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Axis Bank is entirely answerable toward the safety of your gold. Thus, gold is provided with fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is provided for a tenure of three months to a pair of years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Axis Bank prevails some exclusive offers for agricultural needs. Low Gold Loan interest rates are charged for the agricultural measure.
- No Debt Burden: If in any scenario, the client is not able to repay the loan amount, then the client will not be under any debts. Only the ornaments with the bank as security deposited by the clients will be seized.
- No financial gain bounds: there are no restrictions on the compensation of Loan. Hence, applicants of any financial gain level can avail a gold loan.
What amount of Gold Loan can I Get through Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Call on 9878981144 to avail the simplest Deals and Offers on Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The candidates for Gold Loan area unit eligible providing they fulfil the following criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Axis Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Axis Bank, Gold Loan documentation is important to access to the gold loan. Followings are the list of essential documents required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold as security is available at a low-interest rate as a result of it’s underneath the class of s+ecured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates area unit lesser than that of the private loan or the other kind of loans. The Gold Loan rate keeps on sterilisation time to time additionally as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Uncertainties area unit a locality of life. Thus, to tackle with all the monetary hurdles in your life, we tend to all would like cash wherever Gold Loan plays a vital role to fight with the monetary crisis. Gold Loan could be a secured loan. Individuals with low CIBIL score may also have easy accessibility to the current service. Axis Bank Gold Loan is one amongst the most straightforward Gold Loans in India.
Despite, there’s a variety of financial banking and non-banking firms that avail the gold loan, however, Axis Bank Gold Loan is taken into account the simplest. Axis Bank is well-known for its good monetary services because it is one amongst the foremost acknowledged and dependable banks in India.
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank provides completely different schemes hooked up to the Gold Loan product. Schemes area unit as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Axis Bank provides Gold Loan at an appealing rate of interests which might truly fulfil anyone’s direct would like of funds for any personal or skilled reasons. Gold Loan is a secured sort of loan wherever the bank has no risk within the loaning quantity of cash to the loan seeker at a lower rate of interest as compared to the opposite varieties of Loan product.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Specifically for agricultural functions to farmers Axis Bank Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans that area unit provided for alternative uses. Notably offers avails and also the bank would like the Land proofs on that basis the loan seekers apply for Loan.
Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Axis Bank Gold Advance is stipendiary within the entirely different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you’re an account holder with Axis Bank presently, then Standing directions is that the most opted technique of compensation. Toward the top of the monthly amount, the EMI quantity is attributable from the somebody’s Axis Bank checking to account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This theme is for the candidates have a non-Axis Bank record and also the EMIs have to be compelled to be debited consequently at the top of the monthly cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The somebody will gift post-dated EMI examine from the non-Axis Bank statement at your near Axis Bank loan Center. Instantly, the restructure of PDCs ought to be conferred. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to notice Post Dated Checks which can be collected non-ECS states because it was.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to urge instant facilitate and approval for your Axis Bank Gold Loan. You’ll recognize the most direct offers on Gold Loan obtainable from all the Axis Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the most straightforward deal appropriate to your wants.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Axis Bank
- Gold jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. area unit all accepted by Axis Bank for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the standard of Gold ought to be between 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold ornaments can’t be wont to avail a gold loan.
Use of Axis Bank Gold Loan
The fund that’s obtained by Axis Bank Gold Loan services is used for many purposes:
- Fund for any direct investments like hiking, matrimony, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services area unit obtainable for promoting needs like getting recent provide, developing promoting, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan may also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that area unit obtainable for farming or farming-related comes.
FAQs About Axis Bank Gold Loan
What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank Gold Loan could be a loan theme wherever you’ll be able to access for any emergency monetary facilitate by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with participating interest rates on Term Loan, bill of exchange and EMI based mostly loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I obtain the Gold Loan from the Axis Bank?
You can get Axis Bank Gold Loan by being to any close Gold Loan providing branch. Even you’ll be able to access to Gold Loan on-line with LoanNow from anyplace and find the most effective deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Axis Bank?
The Gold Loan charge per unit in Axis Bank is 7.25% every year. The speed of interest depends on numerous criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
How much of Gold Loan can I obtain per gram in Axis Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan strictly depends on the purity and quality of the gold. Axis Bank believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to produce a Gold Loan. you’ll be able to avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Axis Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Axis Bank?
To check the standing of Axis loan, you’ll be able to visit Axis Bank hunter. Top of your options within the given application. It will merely assist you in tracing the standing of your loan from anyplace at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Gold Loan interest will be calculated victimisation LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides you with the correct details supported the data the mortal enters within the calculator
How to Pay Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Axis Bank Gold Loan interest will be paid through internet banking on the official Axis loan compensation online page or as an alternative. Another mode Paytm may also be wont to repay Axis Bank Gold Loan or your most popular payment methodology.
What if I am not able to pay the interest on Axis Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest isn’t paid back for three months, then ab initio a reminder is given for your unfinished dues. After this, if the payment requests go neglected or unhearable, then an official legal notice is shipped, that demands the compensation and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan finishes up in an exceedingly decrease of your credit score and additionally cause you to be responsible to face legal actions by the bank which can embody arrogation and auction of your gold.
How can I access for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold Loan between 1st March and 31st August 2020. you’ll be able to comprehend done by contacting the Bank client Care or visiting the close Axis Bank branch.