Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Key Features
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Bajaj Finance Gold Loan gets approved and payout entirely. The loan is at intervals an hour.
- Minimal Documents: For Gold Loan from Bajaj Finance minimal documentation process is required.
- Transparent System: Complete clarity is provided to the client; there are not any hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The smallest amount of loan granted to the customer is Rs. 15,000. For rural areas, the smallest amount can also be scarcer than Rs 10000.
- Safety of Jewellery: For the safety of the customer’s gold Bajaj Finance is answerable. For High-level security to the gold fireproof protection is given.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is provided for the term from three months to a pair of years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Bajaj Finance avails some exclusive offers and schemes for agricultural needs. Schemes give advantages of the minimal interest rate.
- No Debt Burden: If in any scenario the someone isn’t able to pay the loan quantity the someone won’t be below debts. Solely the ornaments are going to be condemned.
- No financial gain bounds: There is no restriction in paying back the loan. Loan seeker of any wage level and any financial gain level can avail Bajaj Finance Gold Loan.
How much Gold Loan can I access through Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Call us on 9878981144 to avail the excellent Deals and Offers on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Per Gram.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
To avail, Bajaj Finance Gold Loan specific eligibility criteria are to maintain. Listed below are the eligibility criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Documents Required
In Bajaj Finance Gold Loan least number of documentations are required to access to the Gold Loan. Listed below the essential documents:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Interest Rate, Fees and Charges of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
In return of Gold as security, Gold Loan is available at a low-interest rate. Where Gold Loan comes under the class of secured loans, therefore, this is the reason why Gold Loan interest rate is lesser as compared to the private loan or any other kind of loan. Gold Loan interest loan varies with time and also person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Uncertainties are part of life. We need to keep on tackling all the different kind of uncertainties. At any specific time to tackle these uncertainties, a person needs financial support. Gold Loan in all such conditions plays a vital role in fighting with the monetary crisis. Gold Loan is a Secured Loan. Any individual with low CIBIL score gets easy access to the services. Bajaj Finance Gold Loan is one amongst the most uncomplicated Gold Loan in India.
Despite there be a variety of financial banking and non-banking firms that avail Gold Loan, Bajaj Finance Gold Loan is the most opted and taken into account the simplest. Bajaj Finance Gold Loan is popularly known for its good monetary services because it is considered the most dependable banks in India.
- Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Bajaj Finance provides different schemes fastened up to the Gold Loan product. Schemes are as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Bajaj Finance provides Gold Loan at an appealing rate of interests which might truly fulfil anyone’s direct would like of funds for any personal or skilled reasons. Gold Loan is a secured sort of loan wherever the bank has no risk within the loaning quantity of cash to the loan seeker at a lower rate of interest as compared to the opposite varieties of Loan product.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Specifically for agricultural functions to farmers Bajaj Finance Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans that area unit provided for alternative uses. Mainly offers avails and also the bank would like the Land proofs on that basis the loan seekers apply for Loan.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How can I Pay Back Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Bajaj Finance Gold Advance is stipendiary within the entirely different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you’re an account holder with Bajaj Finance presently, then Standing directions is that the most opted technique of payment. Toward the end of the monthly amount, the EMI quantity is attributable from the somebody’s Bajaj Finance checking account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This theme is for the candidates have a non-Bajaj Finance record and also the EMIs have to be compelled to be debited consequently at the top of the monthly cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The somebody will gift post-dated EMI examine from the non-Bajaj Finance statement at your near Bajaj Finance loan Center. Instantly, the restructure of PDCs ought to be conferred. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to notice Post Dated Checks which can be collected non-ECS states because it was.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to urge instant facilitate and approval for your Bajaj Finance Gold Loan. You’ll recognize the most direct offers on Gold Loan obtainable from all the Bajaj Finance Branches throughout the country to avail the most uncomplicated deal appropriate to your wants.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Bajaj Finance
- Gold jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. area unit all accepted by Bajaj Finance for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the standard of Gold ought to be between 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold ornaments can’t be wont to avail a gold loan.
Use of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
The fund that’s obtained by Bajaj Finance Gold Loan services is used for many purposes:
- Fund for any direct investments like hiking, matrimony, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services area unit obtainable for promoting needs like getting recent provide, developing promoting, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan may also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that area unit obtainable for farming or farming-related comes.
Bank 7.25% – 14.50% 7.25% – 24.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00% 7.25% – 12.65% 7.25% – 10.45% 7.25% – 11.75% 7.25% – 15.99% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00%
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.25% – 16.10%
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
7.25% – 17.00%
Manappuram Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
Bank of India Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
IIFL Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.65%
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.75%
PNB Gold Loan
7.25% – 26%
SBI Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
UCO Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.50%
7.25% – 24.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
7.25% – 12.65%
7.25% – 10.45%
7.25% – 11.75%
7.25% – 15.99%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
FAQs About Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
What is Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan may be a loan theme wherever you’ll access for any emergency money facilitate by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with partaking interest rates on Term Loan, draft and EMI based mostly loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I access the Gold Loan from the Bajaj Finance?
You can get Bajaj Finance Gold Loan by being to any near Gold Loan giving branch. Even you’ll access to Gold Loan on-line with LoanNow from anyplace and acquire the most effective deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Bajaj Finance?
The Gold Loan charge per unit in Bajaj Finance is 7.25% every year. The speed of interest depends on numerous criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
What amount of Gold Loan can I get per gram in Bajaj Finance?
The value of per gram Gold Loan strictly depends on the purity and quality of the gold. Bajaj Finance believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to produce a Gold Loan. you’ll avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Bajaj Finance Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Bajaj Finance?
To check the standing of Bajaj Finance Loan, you’ll visit Bajaj FinanceTracker. Extra service your options within the given application. This will assist you in tracking the standing of your loan from anyplace at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Bajaj Finance?
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan interest will be calculated victimisation LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It offers you the correct details supported the knowledge the human enters within the calculator
How to Pay Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Online?
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan interest can also be paid online rather than walking to the bank. Online payment is made by visiting the official Bajaj Finance Bank Loan payment online page. Repayments can also be made using different payment medium like Paytm.
What if in a situation where I can’t pay back the interest on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest amount is not paid back for three months, then initially a reminder is dropped for the unfinished dues. If despite the reminder the interest amount is not paid back, then an official notice is passed on the candidate’s name, demanding repayment and closure of the loan. All such situation also ends up with a drop of the candidate’s credit score and if the legal notice is left unheard then legally the candidate’s gold will be seized and auctioned.
How can I appeal for EMI Moratorium on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
You can appeal for EMI Moratorium on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan within 1st March and 31st August 2020. you’ll get it done by reaching the Bank Client Care or visiting the near Bajaj Finance branch.