Bank of India Personal Loan Features
|Bank of India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Bank of India Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Bank Of India Personal loan?
- Simple documentation.
- Competitive pricing.
- Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*.
- Transparent procedure.
- Personal loans are available for various needs.
What does Bank of India offer?
- You can know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- BOI has highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Special offers on interest rates and nominal charges for BOI account holders.
- Personal loan offers* for women employees.
Bank Of India Personal Loan Documents
BOI offers you personal loans with simple and easy documentation process (though documentation varies from individual to individual). It is based on your profession, income and loan requirement. Documents required are:
- Proof of identity: Passport / voter ID card / driving license.
- Last 3 months bank statement / 6 months bank passbook.
- Salary slips / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16.
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card / telephone or electricity bill / rental agreement / passport.
Bank of India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Regular Income Group: In this group comes salaried doctors, Chartered Accountants, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
You are eligible if you are:
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer.
- Minimum Income: Minimum income requirement is Rs. 12,000/- per month. It goes up to Rs. 15,000/- if in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin.