Barclays Bank Personal LoanFeatures
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Barclays Bank Personal LoanInterest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Barclays Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Barclays Bank Personal Loan
Barclays Bank Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for Barclays Bank Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Barclays Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin)