Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219
|Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan gets approved and payout only. The loan is at intervals associate in an hour.
- Minimal Documents: For Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan document method is easy and solely essential documents square measure needed.
- Transparent System: Complete clarity is provided to the client; there aren’t any hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum quantity of loan provided to the client is Rs. 15000. In rural areas, the minimum quantity may be but Rs 10,000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Bharatiya Mahila Bank is answerable for the safety of your gold. Thus, gold is given fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is provided for the term from three months to two years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Bharatiya Mahila Bank prevails some special offers for agricultural functions. Low Gold Loan rate for agricultural uses square measure provided.
- No Debt Burden: If in any state of affairs the somebody isn’t able to pay the loan quantity, then somebody won’t be beneath debts. Solely the ornaments are going to be condemned.
- No financial gain bounds: there aren’t any restrictions on the earnings of the somebody. Hence, candidates with any financial gain level will avail a gold loan.
What amount Gold Loan can I Get through Bharatiya Mahila Bank
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Call on 9878981144 to avail the most effective Deals and Offers on Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The candidates for Gold Loan square measure eligible given that they fulfil the following criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan least documentation is needed to access to the gold loan. Following square measure the list of essential documents that square measure required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold as security is accessible at a low-interest rate as a result of it’s beneath the class of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates square measure inferior to it of the non-public loan or the other variety of loans. The Gold Loan rate keeps on sterilization time to time additionally as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan
Life is loaded with stresses and fears. Therefore, you may require money to battle with monetary issues throughout your life. You can get a Gold Loan from Bharatiya Mahila Bank to battle with the financial crisis. A gold credit is a protected advance. After, the individuals with decreased CIBIL score can likewise basically apply for this administration.
Notwithstanding, there is a ton of monetary Banking and non-Banking associations that may give you the gold advance, yet Gold Loan is considered the best. It is one of the greatest and determined Banks in India. Additionally, it is known for its stable financial highlights. Here the exchanges are sheltered.
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan
Bharatiya Mahila Bank ventures several schemes connected to the Gold Loan product which recorded beneath:
- Loan Against Gold – Gold Loan know as a loan of trust provides an affordable rate of interest to the customers who are willing to gratify their pecuniary needs as of person or expert. Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan differs from other groups of loans in terms of banking rate. The bank has no issues in lending sum to the necessitous as it offers interest at a minimal rate.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Bharatiya Mahila Bank provides Gold Loans respectively for agrarian goals to farmers at an extraordinary banking rate as compared to gold loans given for other purposes. They are accustomed special offers, and you need to give the bank Land credentials for which you are taking the Loan.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan will usually be repaid in the following three alternative ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you currently have an account with Bharatiya Mahila Bank, the simplest and most reliable payment form is Standing Instruction. Automatically, from the month to the month of the Bharatiya Mahila Bank bank account it appears in, the balance of your EMI goes.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Normally, this payment form is used when you have a non-Bharatiya Mahila Bank-related bank record, and you have to use your monthly-monthly EMI Receive account.
- Postdated Checks (PDC): You can unveil your own Posted Dated EMI Reports for Bharatiya Mahila Bank Illegal Statement at the closest Bharatiya Mahila Bank Loan Center. A different version of PDCs was soon awarded. It would be noteworthy if you could see that post-date scrutiny is going on in non-ECS states as they were.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to urge instant facilitate and approval for your Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan. You’ll be able to apprehend the most effective offers on Gold Loan accessible from all the Bharatiya Mahila Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the most effective deal appropriate to your wants.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Gold jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. square measure all accepted by Bharatiya Mahila Bank for seeking Gold Loan
- Quality: the standard of Gold ought to be between 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold ornaments can’t be accustomed avail a gold loan.
Use of Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan
The fund that’s obtained by Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan services may be used for many purposes:
- Fund for any direct investments like hiking, matrimony, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services square measure accessible for promoting needs like getting a recent offer, developing promoting, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan may be availed for horizontal concepts. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that square measure accessible for farming or farming-related comes.
Bank 7.25% – 14.50% 7.25% – 24.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00% 7.25% – 12.65% 7.25% – 10.45% 7.25% – 11.75% 7.25% – 15.99% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00%
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.25% – 16.10%
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
7.25% – 17.00%
Manappuram Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
Bank of India Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
IIFL Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.65%
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.75%
PNB Gold Loan
7.25% – 26%
SBI Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
UCO Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.50%
7.25% – 24.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
7.25% – 12.65%
7.25% – 10.45%
7.25% – 11.75%
7.25% – 15.99%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
FAQs About Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan
What is Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan?
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan is a loan scheme where you can access for any emergency financial help by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with partaking interest rates on Term Loan, an order of payment and EMI primarily based loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I take the Gold Loan from the Bharatiya Mahila Bank?
You can get Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan by being to any nearby Gold Loan offering branch. Even you can access to Gold Loan online with LoanNow from anywhere and get the best deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Bharatiya Mahila Bank?
The Gold Loan interest rate in Bharatiya Mahila Bank is 7.25% per annum. The rate of interest depends on varied criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
What amount of Gold Loan can I get per gram in Bharatiya Mahila Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan strictly depends on the purity and quality of the gold. Bharatiya Mahila Bank believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to provide a Gold Loan. You can avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Bharatiya Mahila Bank?
To check the status of Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan, you can visit Bharatiya Mahila Bank Loan Tracker. Mention your features in the provided application. This can assist you in tracking the standing of your loan from anyplace at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Bharatiya Mahila Bank?
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan interest is often calculated victimisation LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides you with the correct details supported the knowledge the somebody enters within the calculator
How to Pay Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan interest can be paid through net banking on the official Bharatiya Mahila Bank loan repayment web page or alternatively. Another mode Paytm can also be used to repay Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan or your preferred payment method.
What if I can not pay the interest on Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest isn’t paid back for three months, then at first a reminder is given for your unfinished dues. After this, if the payment requests go neglected or inaudible, then a political candidate legal notice is shipped, that demands the reimbursement and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan winds up in an exceedingly decrease of your credit score and additionally cause you to respond to face legal actions by the bank which can embrace seizure and auction of your gold.
How can I apply to the EMI Moratorium on Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Bharatiya Mahila Bank Gold Loan between 1st March and 31st August 2020. You can get it done by contacting the Bank Customer Care or visiting the nearby Bharatiya Mahila Bank branch.