Canara Bank Personal Loan Features
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for Canara Bank account holders.
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
- Simple documentation
- Competitive pricing
- Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*
- Transparent procedure
- Personal loans available for Marriage and other Personal Needs
- Apply online for Canara Bank Personal Loan and Get Loan Approval in 4hrs
Canara Bank Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for Canara Bank Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Canara Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)
Not everyone can apply for personal loan, an applicant have to follow some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant’s request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum required age of an applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- A metropolitan city borrower should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The work experience of the borrower should be for three years, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for a personal loan should have a good credit history.
- The required age of a self-employed person should be of 25 years.
- The person should file ITR for the last three years, applying for a personal loan.
- An applicant must have a good credit score must, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The business should be running for at least from the last three years if the applicant owns a business.