Capital First Personal Loan Features
|Capital First Personal LoanEligibility Criteria||Details|
|Capital First Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Capital First Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Capital First Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Capital First Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Capital First Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Capital First Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Capital First Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Capital First Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Capital First Personal Loan
Avail the Best Capital First Personal Loan on Lowest Interest Rates. Check your Eligibility, Apply Online and Get Instant Approval.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal Loan is a loan that does not require any collateral or security, and it can approve with minimal documentation. You can use the funds for any legitimate financial need. Like any other loan, you must repay it by the agreed terms with the bank. Usually, this can include a few months to a few years in easy equated monthly instalments.
- Know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for Capital First account holders.
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
- Simple documentation
- Competitive pricing
- Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*
- Transparent procedure
- Personal loans available for Marriage and other Personal Needs
- Apply online for Capital First Personal Loan and Get Loan Approval in 4hrs
Capital First Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for Capital First Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Capital First Personal LoanEligibility
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)