Credit Card @ 13.02% – Apply Now
A credit card is a small thin plastic card with a magnetic stripe mostly of size 85.60 Ã 53.98 mm (33/8 Ã 21/8 in) conforming to the ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 standard that allows the card holder to pay for their goods or services. When we are paying our expenses through a credit card we are actually borrowing money along the line of credit from the credit card company with a promise to pay it within certain time limit. When the time limit gets exceeded we need to pay a fixed pre-decided interest rate (usually the base rate of the issuing financial institution) on the outstanding amount
Credit Card Documents
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Income Proof: Latest payslip/ Form 16/ IT return copy
- Residence Proof: Passport/ driving license/ ration card/ electricity bill/ landlines telephone bill
- The above list is only indicative and documents required may vary on a case to case basis.
Credit Card Eligibility
- Primary card holder should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 70 years. Add-on card holder should be 18 years and above
- Net Income – Rs. 18 lakhs and above per annul
- Should be a resident of India
- The above eligibility criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for Credit Card.
*All Axis Bank Wealth Clients is eligible for Wealth Signature Credit Card. Please contact your wealth relationship manager for further details.