Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219|
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Development Credit Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Development Credit Bank Gold Loan gets accepted and payout entirely. The loan is at intervals an hour.
- Minimal Documents: For Development Credit Bank, Gold Loan documentation method is easy, and only essential documents are needed
- Transparent System: Perfect accuracy is provided to the client; there are no hidden charges kept from the client’s.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan granted to the customer is Rs. 15,000. In rural areas, the least amount can also be less than Rs 10,000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Development Credit Bank is answerable for the safety of your gold. Thus, gold is given fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is provided for the term from three months to a pair of years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Development Credit Bank prevails some exclusive offers for agricultural purposes. Low Gold Loan charges for agricultural uses are given.
- No Debt Burden: If in any scenario, the client isn’t able to pay the loan quantity, the client won’t be below debts. Only the ornaments are going to be condemned.
- No financial gain bounds: there are no restrictions on the remuneration of the someone. Hence, candidates with any financial gain level will avail a gold loan.
What amount of Gold Loan can I Get through Development Credit Bank Gold Loan?
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Call on 9878981144 to avail the unique Deals and Offers on Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The candidates for Gold Loan are eligible providing they fulfil the following criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Development Credit Bank, Gold Loan documentation is needed to access to the gold loan. Followings area unit the list of essential documents required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold Loan is available at a low-interest rate as a result of it is considered underneath the class of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates are lesser than that of the private loan or the other kind of loans. The Gold Loan rate keeps on changing time to time additionally as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Development Credit Bank Gold Loan
Uncertainties area unit an of life. Thus, to tackle with all the monetary hurdles in your life, we tend to all would like cash wherever Gold Loan plays a vital role to fight with the monetary crisis. Gold Loan could be a secured loan. Individuals with low CIBIL score may also have easy accessibility to the current service. Development Credit Bank Gold Loan is one amongst the most straightforward Gold Loans in India.
Despite, there’s a variety of financial banking and non-banking firms that avail the gold loan, however, Development Credit Bank Gold Loan is taken into account the simplest. Development Credit Bank is well-known for its good monetary services because it is one amongst the foremost acknowledged and dependable banks in India.
- Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Development Credit Bank Gold Loan
Development Credit Bank provides completely different schemes hooked up to the Gold Loan product. Schemes are as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Development Credit Bank provides Gold Loan at an appealing rate of interests which might truly fulfil anyone’s immediate needs like of funds for any personal or skilled reasons. Gold Loan is a secured sort of loan where the bank has no risk within the loaning quantity of cash to the loan seeker at a lower rate of interest as compared to the opposite varieties of Loan product.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Specifically for agricultural functions to farmers Development Credit Bank Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans that are provided for alternative uses. Notably offers avails and also the bank would like the Land proofs on that basis the loan seekers apply for Loan.
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Development Credit Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Development Credit Bank Gold Advance is stipendiary within the entirely different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you’re an account holder with Development Credit Bank presently, then Standing directions is that the most opted technique of compensation. Toward the top of the monthly amount, the EMI quantity is attributable from the somebody’s Development Credit Bank checking to account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This theme is for the candidates have a non-Development Credit Bank record and also the EMIs have to be compelled to be debited consequently at the top of the monthly cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The somebody will gift post-dated EMI examine from the non-Development Credit Bank statement at your near Development Credit Bank loan Center. Instantly, the restructure of PDCs ought to be conferred. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to notice Post Dated Checks which can be collected non-ECS states because it was.
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call us at 9878981144 to urge instant facilitate and approval for your Development Credit Bank Gold Loan. You’ll recognize the most direct offers on Gold Loan obtainable from all the Development Credit Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the most straightforward deal appropriate to your wants.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Development Credit Bank
- Gold jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. are all accepted by Development Credit Bank for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the standard of Gold ought to be between 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold ornaments can’t be wont to avail a gold loan.
Use of Development Credit Bank Gold Loan
The fund that’s obtained by Development Credit Bank Gold Loan services is used for many purposes:
- Fund for any direct investments like hiking, matrimony, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services area unit obtainable for promoting needs like getting recent provide, developing promoting, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan may also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that area unit obtainable for farming or farming-related comes.
FAQs About Development Credit Bank Gold Loan
What is the Development Credit Bank Gold Loan?
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan could be a loan report where you’ll be able to access for any emergency financial help by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with engaging interest rates on Term Loan, bill of exchange and EMI based mostly loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
What is the process of getting the Gold Loan from the Development Credit Bank?
You can get the Development Credit Bank Gold Loan by being to any close Gold Loan providing branch. Even you’ll be able to access to Gold Loan online with LoanNow from anywhere and find the most effective deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Development Credit Bank?
The Gold Loan charge per unit in the Development Credit Bank is 7.25% every year. The speed of interest depends on various criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
How much Gold Loan will I get per gram in Development Credit Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan rigidly depends on the purity and quality of the gold. Development Credit Bank believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to produce a Gold Loan. you’ll be able to avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Development Credit Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Development Credit Bank?
To verify the position of Development Credit Bank, you’ll be able to visit the Development Credit Bank hunter. Top of your options within the given application. It will merely assist you in tracing the standing of your loan from anyplace at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Development Credit Bank?
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan interest will be calculated from LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides you with the correct details supported the data the mortal enters within the calculator
How to Pay Development Credit Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Development Credit Bank Gold Loan interest will be paid through internet banking on the official Development Credit Bank compensation online page or as an alternative. Another mode Paytm may also be wont to repay Development Credit Bank Gold Loan or your most popular payment methodology.
What if I can’t pay back the interest on Development Credit Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest isn’t paid back for three months, then at the beginning, a reminder is given for your unfinished dues. After this, if the payment requests go neglected or unhearable, then an official legal notice is sent, that demands the compensation and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan finishes up in an extreme decrease of your credit score and additionally cause you to respond to face legal actions by the bank which can embody arrogation and auction of your gold.
How can I access for EMI Moratorium on Development Credit Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Development Credit Bank Gold Loan between 1st March and 31st August 2020. you’ll be able to comprehend done by contacting the Bank client Care or visiting the close Development Credit Bank branch.