A gold loan is a loan which is secured against gold ornaments. A borrower pledges their gold ornaments with the lender in exchange for funds. Therefore, it is a loan which is granted against a certain physical security of gold. Gold loans have successfully enabled thousands of people to mobilize their personal assets, which would’ve otherwise simply been kept away in a locker.
- Faster loan – Our loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with easy documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing Very attractive loan rates and charges.
Gold Loan Documents
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity – (Passport / Voter’s ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter’s ID / Utility Bill (any one within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement. / Credit Card Statement / Passport )
- Date of Birth Proof ( Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Birth Certificate / 10th / 12th mark sheet bearing date of birth)
- 2 passport size photographs
Please note that the loan is granted for Agricultural/Business/ personal purposes. The loan amount cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, jewels, land or other speculative purposes
Gold Loan eligibility
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.