Everyone wants to be a wealthy person, and there is no shortcut of it, If you want to earn money, you need some initial investment. So Gold Loan help you to achieve the target by providing you funds so that, no one can come in between you and your dreams.
What is Gold Loan?
The finance that is given against gold is called Gold Loan. The borrower keeps his gold as collateral with the lender and takes the money against them and in return, the borrower has to give the interest amount into consideration. Instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, gold loan is the best option to meet the financial requirements.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate?
- Interest Rate: Gold Loan interest rate starts from 10.75% per annum.
- Processing Fees: The banks and lending institutions charge around 2% of the loan amount as processing charges.
- Loan Tenure: Six Months to 48 Months.
- Gold Loan Per Gram: The loan amount sanctioned for per gram gold is around Rupees 1,750 to Rupees 2,100. Gold Loan Per Gram depends upon the purity of the gold.
Why one should apply for a Gold Loan?
- Faster processing
- Option to pay interest only
- Lower interest rate
- No processing fees
- Little or no foreclosure charges
- No-income proof required
- Lousy credit history not an issue
- Safety of gold
Know More Gold Loan Per Gram
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan
Minimum age is 18 year
Maximum age (at loan maturity) is 70 year
Minimum quantity is 10 gram of gold
Minimum amount of loan is Rs 15,000
Maximum there is No Limit
Documentation required for Gold Loan
1. Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
2. Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
3. Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
4. Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
Who can all apply for Gold Loan?
- First and foremost, the gold is on the name of the applicant or their representatives.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Thirdly, the age should lie in between 18 to 70 years.
- Next, the bank is not concerned about the employment status of the applicant.
Benefits of Gold Loan
- First of all, no income and salary criteria for loan approval.
- Secondly, their is relatively lower interest rates in comparison to other competitors.
- And, you need to repay only the interest amount.
- Also, total Convenience as its a very easy and hassle-free process.
- Lastly, less processing time as compared to other types of loan.
Know More Gold Loan benefits to Remember
How to apply for Gold Loan?
- A person can easily apply to www.loannow.in.
- The documentation process to avail the gold loan is very less.
- Now, the process is very easy and hassle-free as you can apply online on loannow and get an instant reply from our relationship manager.
Gold Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% 24.00%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% 17.00%|
|ManapYadgiram Gold Loan||19.00% 26.00%|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% 26.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% 12.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% 14.65%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% 12.65%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% 10.45%|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% 11.75%|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% 26%|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% 14.5%|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% 26.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||