Gold Loan is one of the most used loans of all, it is simple, easy and hassle-free process, if you want a gold loan at low rate of interest with easy EMIs offer you should apply for Gold Loan Puttaparthi. It is a multipurpose loan, could be used anywhere you want and the best part of the gold loan is the interest rate, it has a very low-interest rate as compare to other loans.
Why Gold Loan Puttaparthi
- Firstly it can be disbursal within 30 minutes.
- Moreover, it is a multipurpose loan, can be used anywhere by anyone.
- After that, easy EMIs offers.
- Besides that, it is a highly secured loan.
- Lastly, you can avail loan up to 50 Lakhs.
Eligibility Criteria of Gold Loan Puttaparthi
There are some eligibility criteria that the applicant has to qualify to get a gold loan. These are
- First of all the applicant should have Indian citizenship.
- After that, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Also, the quality of Gold is between 18- 22 carat
- Furthermore, to apply for a gold loan you should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
- Lastly, Gold should be an appropriate form like jewelry, ornaments ( Gold biscuit are not acceptable).
Documents Required for Gold Loan Puttaparthi
However, the process of documentation in a gold loan is very simple and easy but, still, there are certain documents that are required to get a gold loan.
- Residence Proof: After that, one proof of residence is also required to get a gold loan. It can be (Ration Card/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Telephone Bill of last three months with the name of applicant/ Electricity Bill of last three months with the name of the applicant / Passport Copy).
- Identity Proof: first of all one proof of identity is required. Anyone of the given proofs is accepted (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voters Card).
- In Addition to that 2 passports sized colored photographs are mandatory to avail the gold loan.
- Proof of ownership of Land is required if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan.
Interest Rates Gold Loan Puttaparthi
In general gold, the loan is available at very easy rates of interest. The reason behind that the gold loan comes under the category of secured loans.
So the interest rates are less than that of personal loan or any other kind of loans. Although the interest rates keep changing time to time but still, the interest rate of gold loan is around 10.99-14.5% per annum, or 1% per month.
Features of Gold Loan Puttaparthi
Gold Loan has no. of features, lets discuss one by one.
- Firstly, gold loan is very easy to apply.
- Secondly, gold Loan gets disbursed within 30 minutes.
- Furthermore, the interest rates on the gold loan are quite satisfactory and affordable.
- Besides that, in a gold loan the documentation process is very simple and hassle free.
- Finally, no Credit history is required to avail gold loan.
Gold Loan Procedure:
First of all the customer needs to visit loannow.in
After that, the applicant fills the application form with the required information.
But the applicant contact number is mandatory.
After that, the applicant gets a call from our side if he/she is eligible.
Forms of Gold
Not every form of gold is considered by the bank to provide the Gold Loan. There are some restrictions.
First of all the purity of the gold should falls between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
After that, gold is accepted only in form of jewelry/ ornaments (no gold Biscuits or Brick will considered).
Besides that raw gold is not accepted.
Lastly, minimum 10 gram of gold is mandatory.
Is Gold Loan Secured?
Yes, it is important to note that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the customers put their gold ornaments into the banks locker as security or as collateral. If the customer is unable to return the gold loan on time then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
First of all, Loannow.in offers a very easy process of application of the gold loan.
After that, the customer gets a good comparison of the interest rates of other banks as well.
Finally, the company provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep.
It is a town in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh. It has an area of 45.47 km square with a population of around 68000 according to the census of 2011.With loannow you can now have easy access to Gold Loans.