What is Gold Loan Sabhra?
Gold loan is secured loan. As a result, it comes at a nominal rate of interest as compared to a personal loan. Even you can get money against your gold rather than keeping it idle at home. Gold loan is basically mortgaging your gold ornaments to any financial or non-banking financial companies for a particular time period on the given rate of interest. When you apply for gold loan, you can get 70%-80% amount of the value of your gold. It is a safe, fast, and most convenient way of competing for your financial problems.
Interest Rate of Sabhra
As compared to other loans, you will get the gold loan at a very low rate of interest. In addition to this, we are providing you the gold loan at 10.70% interest per annum. This is the best and most affordable type of loan. You have to pay even less than 1% interest per month. Once you get your loan, and you have the repayment amount of loan even before the date of the maturity of your gold loan, you can repay it anytime, we will only charge 0-2% of your total loan amount for pre-closure of your loan.
Eligibility to Apply Gold Loan Sabhra
If you want to qualify for the gold loan, you need to be qualified in the following categories-
- First of all, your minimum age should be 18 years old.
- After that, you should be an Indian citizen.
- Furthermore, if you are applying for a gold loan, you should at least have 10 grams of gold. As a result, the minimum amount of loan is Rs.18000 to Rs.20000.
- Also, if you are a senior citizen, you should be at the age of 70 years at the maturity of the loan.
- The purity of gold should lie between 18 karats to 20 karats.
Advantages of Gold Loan
- Even if you dont have any fixed income, you will get a loan. You dont need to show any salary proof or income proof; you can get the loan if you have gold.
- You dont need to show your credit history or any proof.
- Very few documents are required to get the loan done. Thus, getting a gold loan is easy and hassle-free.
- The interest rate will be very low, as compared to a personal loan.
- You can even get an agricultural gold loan at a very nominal rate of interest.
- Gold loan is the most simple and convenient form of loan
- Processing time of the gold loan is less, and you will get your loan amount in few hours.
Documents Required For Gold Loan Sabhra
To get the loan against gold is very simple and convenient; still, there are few documents required for the loan-
- After that, proof of residence is required if you are applying for gold loan. These proofs can include, ADHAAR CARD/ PAN CARD/ electricity bill of last three months with the name of the applicant/ passport copy.
- Proof of identity is mandatory. These can be voters card/ driving license/ Aadhaar card/ passport.
- Besides, two colored passport size photo is also required to get the loan.
- Also, Proof of ownership of land is also required if you are applying for agricultural gold loan.
- And, If you stay in a rented house, your rental agreement will be required.
How to Apply For Gold Loan Sabhra?
- First of all, you need to visit on our website www.loannow.in
- After that, you need to fill a form of your basic details along with your contact number.
- When you have submitted the form successfully, all you need to do is sit back and relax.
- Our relationship manager will soon be in touch with you and provide your expertise.
- Once you decided from where you have to take the loan, all you need to do is take the gold to the bank and get the required amount as per the weight of your gold.
- In less than 24 hours, your gold loan will be sanctioned.
- By availing gold loan from www.loannow.in, you will be getting the best interest rate in the market along with higher loan to value ratio.
- Our services are totally free; you dont need to pay anything extra.
Sabhra is a small Village in Tarn Taran District of Punjab State, India.