What is Gold Loan Sabour?
The loan which you can get against your gold, is known a gold loan. These loans are secured loans where gold jewelry is used as collateral. You pledge your gold jewelry to any financial or non-banking financial institution and the required amount of loan. The principal amount of loan is usually 70%-80% of the value of your gold. Once you get the loan, you can repay the loan through monthly installments. Generally, borrower use gold loan to meet their sudden financial crisis, instead of selling the gold, most people prefer to take a loan against their gold.
Interest Rate of Sabour
As the gold loans are secured loans, the interest rate is comparatively lower than unsecured loans like a personal loan. Although the interest rates keep on changing from person to person. Still, the gold loan is available at 10.7% per annum, and you will only pay 1% per month interest rate. If you arrange the amount before the date of maturity of the loan, it can be repaid even at that time, but you will be charged only 0-2% of the total amount of loan for pre-closure of the loan.
Eligibility to Apply Gold Loan Sabour
If you want to qualify for the gold loan, you need to be qualified in the following categories-
- First of all, your minimum age should be 18 years old.
- After that, you should be an Indian citizen.
- Furthermore, if you are applying for a gold loan, you should at least have 10 grams of gold. As a result, the minimum amount of loan is Rs.18000 to Rs.20000.
- Also, if you are a senior citizen, you should be at the age of 70 years at the maturity of the loan.
- The purity of gold should lie between 18 karats to 20 karats.
Advantages of Gold Loan
- Even if you dont have any fixed income, you will get a loan. You dont need to show any salary proof or income proof; you can get the loan if you have gold.
- You dont need to show your credit history or any proof.
- Very few documents are required to get the loan done. Thus, getting a gold loan is easy and hassle-free.
- The interest rate will be very low, as compared to a personal loan.
- You can even get an agricultural gold loan at a very nominal rate of interest.
- Gold loan is the most simple and convenient form of loan
- Processing time of the gold loan is less, and you will get your loan amount in few hours.
Documents Required For Gold Loan Sabour
To get the loan against gold is very simple and convenient; still, there are few documents required for the loan-
- After that, proof of residence is required if you are applying for gold loan. These proofs can include, ADHAAR CARD/ PAN CARD/ electricity bill of last three months with the name of the applicant/ passport copy.
- Proof of identity is mandatory. These can be the voters card/ driving license/ Aadhaar card/ passport.
- Besides, two colored passport size photo is also required to get the loan.
- Also, Proof of ownership of land is also necessary if you are applying for agricultural gold loan.
- And, If you stay in a rented house, your rental agreement will be required.
How to apply for Gold Loan Sabour?
- First of all, you need to visit on our website www.loannow.in
- After that, you need to fill a form of your basic details along with your contact number.
- When you have submitted the form successfully, all you need to do is sit back and relax.
- Our relationship manager will soon be in touch with you and provide your expertise.
- Once you decided from where you have to take the loan, all you need to do is take the gold to the bank and get the required amount as per the weight of your gold.
- In less than 24 hours, your gold loan will be sanctioned.
- By availing gold loan from www.loannow.in, you will be getting the best interest rate in the market along with higher loan to value ratio.
- Our services are totally free; you dont need to pay anything extra.
Sabour is a city in Bhagalpur District of Bihar State, India.