Why Gold Loan Sambalpur
Overcome your crises with the best possible option-Gold Loan. No need to wait so long or stand in a queue for the approval of your loan. Get instant approval and hassle free process. Available on simple documentation. So apply for gold loan Sambalpur and avail the best offers on your product.
What is Gold Loan?
The loan that is given against gold, is known as Gold Loan. This includes the gold ornaments of the borrower excluding the diamond articles and mangal sutra. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the money against those ornaments.. Many go for the fulfillment of their short term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage or other family problems. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
Sambalpur is a city in the eastern state of India, Orissa. It is situated on the banks of Mahanadi river. The city contains many famous temples,historic buildings, and parks. The world famous Hirakud Dam built across the Mahanadi River, about 15 km from Sambalpur in 1956 is a major tourist attraction. The city is also famous for the premier educational institutions like Sambalpur University, Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR), Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Gangadhar Meher University, IIM Sambalpur and Odisha State Open University (OSOU). When considered in the culture, Sambalpur has the traditional and ancient Sambalpur Lok Mahotsav, Sitalsasthi Carnival that is being celebrated with zeal and vigor in the region.
Advantages of taking Gold loan:-
- Easy and Hassel-free Process
- Approval in 30 minutes
- Simple Documentation
- Dedicated Assistance
- No salary certificate or credit card history is required
- Lowest Interest Rate
Interest Rate of Gold Loan
- Generally gold loan is available at the interest rate of 11.5% to 14.5%
- ROI for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%
- Processing fees equals to 2000
- Borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay complete borrowed amount in a single shot
Eligibility & Documents
Check Your Eligibility:
- Age: 21 years and above
- Profession: Anybody with Steady source of income including: Banks Employees, Pensioners
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ PAN Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Address proof(Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Aadhaar Card).
- Signature proof ( Passport/ PAN Card/Bankers verification/ cheque).
- 2 passport size photographs
- Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
- foreclosure charges can be up to 1%.The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months.
- So foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
- Charges for late payment of loan Amount
- 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.
Know about the terms and conditions: