HDFC Gold Loan Key Features
|HDFC Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219|
|HDFC Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|HDFC Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|HDFC Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|HDFC Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of the HDFC Gold loan
- Impacting Process: HDFC Gold Loan is seen and encouraged quickly and with no issue. The credit gets went in an hour.
- Less Documentation: The documentation cycle is stunning and less, noteworthy records are required for the HDFC gold credit.
- Direct System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the customer; that is, there is no guaranteed about charges.
- The degree of Loan: The base degree of advance that HDFC obliges the customer is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be not as much as Rs. 10000 in like manner spaces.
- The flourishing of Jewelry: One titanic thing to note is that the bank is subject earnestly to the security of your gold. In like manner, the gold is ensured in fire security.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the improvement can be from 3 months to 2 years. In like way, You can pick as demonstrated by your comforts.
- Ideal conditions for Farmers: HDFC gives some beast proposition for standard purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold credit financing cost for a Gold improvement for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which an up-and-comer can’t repay the improvement all out in such a case the up-and-comer won’t be under duties as the bank will, by and large, take the embellishments.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through HDFC Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
HDFC Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
HDFC Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About HDFC Gold Loan
Life is flooding with insufficiencies. In like way, you may imagine that cash should switch up to the budgetary pack for a dazzling term. For this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to battle with the money related emergency. A gold credit is guaranteed about the astounding new alarming new unanticipated turn of events. Fittingly, individuals with low CIBIL scores can in like way enough bit of room this connivance. For HDFC Gold Loan is incredibly stood confined from other gold advances in India.
In any case, there is a huge level of money related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold credit, regardless, HDFC Gold Loan is seen as the best. It is one of the most expected and strong banks in India. In like way, It is known for its astonishing money related to affiliations.
- HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- HDFC Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- HDFC Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of HDFC Gold Loan
HDFC Gold offers different plans related to the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
- Advance Against Gold – HDFC gives Gold Loan at matching with upgrades major to satisfy anybody’s fundamental needs of focal obsessions under any conditions whether individual or star. The gold credit is completely guaranteed about such advances and along these lines, the bank has no risk in attributing them all out to the up-and-comer so it is given at a sublimely more moderate improvement of premium when wandered from different sorts of Loan things.
- Advance Against Gold for Agriculture – HDFC gives Gold Loans unequivocally to agribusiness purposes to ranchers at a basic improvement of intensity when kept from gold advances given for different occupations. They are given overwhelming offers and you have to give the bank Land referring to which you are taking the Loan.
HDFC Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your HDFC Gold Loan EMI?
Your HDFC gold improvement can be reimbursed in going into three interstates:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with HDFC, Standing Instruction is the most solid perspective for pay. Your EMI whole will be ascribed thusly towards the month’s choice to the month’s time back from the HDFC account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied if you have a non-HDFC record and may require your EMIs to be charged correspondingly near the farthest furthest degrees of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can present post-dated EMI appraisals from a non-HDFC presentation at your closest Manappuram Gold Loan Center. Another partition in PDCs should be presented immediately. It will stun if you note Post Dated Checks will be amassed non-ECS states as is all things considered said.
HDFC Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get second assistance and sponsorship for your HDFC Gold Loan. You can know the best proposal on Gold Loan open from all the HDFC Branches all through the country to benefit the best technique fitting to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by HDFC Gold Loan
- Gold Jewelry: For instance, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold embellishments, etc these are seen by HDFC for benefitting a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The chance of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold masterminding which is 24 Carat, can’t be used for benefitting a gold credit.
Use of HDFC Gold Loan
The positive conditions guaranteed about by benefitting the HDFC Gold Loan collusion can be utilized for a few reasons, for example:
- To support the unequivocal hypothesis, for example, marriage, climbing, a trace of bleeding-edge filtering through cost packs, and so forth.
- For all your instigating necessities, for example, buying new deftly, making publicizing, consequently, using a credit affiliation is open.
- You can other than benefit by a Gold Loan for green considerations. The bank gives lower costs of epic for Gold Loans that are used for making or related undertakings.
Interest rate Other Banks Table
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.25% – 14.50%
|7.25% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.25% – 24.00%
|7.25% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.25% – 26.00%
|7.25% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.25% – 26.00%
|7.25% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.25% – 12.00%
|7.25% – 14.65%|
7.25% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.25% – 10.45%
|7.25% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.25% – 11.75%
|7.25% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.25% – 15.99%
|7.25% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.25% – 26.00%
|7.25% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.25% – 12.00%
FAQs About HDFC Gold Loan
- What is HDFC Gold Loan?
We as HDFC join the intensity of innovation and our trusted safe lock office to bring you accommodation as at no other time. Profit a gold credit whenever, from anyplace on the planet.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from HDFC?
You can get HDFC Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold advancement commitments parts of HDFC Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the solace of your home and get the best procedures and offers. HDFC Bank is one of the public banks in India that gives the Gold Loan hypothesis.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC is 7.0% per annum.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDFC?
You can get HDFC Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold improvement obligations parts of HDFC or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the comfort of your home and get the best structure and offers. HDFC is one of the key banks in India that gives the Gold Loan affiliation.
- How to check Gold Loan status in HDFC?
To check your HDFC Gold Loan status you should simply visit the HDFC Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your subtleties in the structure given. You can no inadequacies, and, or buts follow the status of your progression from any spot and stay supported.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDFC?
You can get a cut-off with the centrality on your HDFC Gold Loan utilizing EMI Calculator which gives you watchful totals subject to the data you go into the calling.
- How to Pay HDFC Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay the HDFC Gold Loan premium online through net ward upon the authority HDFC advance reimbursement page or clearly, you can in like way reimburse your HDFC Gold Loan on Paytm utilizing you’re kept up the disguised structure.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on HDFC Gold Loan for 3 months?
In the event that you don’t pay your HDFC Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will shape the beginning to assist you with looking at your pushing toward obligation. In the event that the part demands go unheard, a force trustworthy bearing is sent proposing the reimbursement and finish of the new unexpected new unanticipated new turn of events. Defaulting on your Gold Loan accomplishes a decreasing of your FICO appraisal other than make you focused in on testing genuine activities by the bank including the seizure and offer of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Gold Loan now between the standard March and 31st August 2020 and must be finished by showing up at the Bank client care or visiting the closest HDFC office.