HDFC Bank Personal Loan Features
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan BankTenure||12 to 60 months|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Personal LoanPrepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|HDFC Bank Personal LoanPart Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|HDFC Bank Personal LoanMin Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|HDFC Bank Personal LoanMax Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank is an Indian based financial services company and multinational banking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of February 2016, HDFC is the largest Indian private sector lender by assets. As per reports of last year, in terms of market capitalization and assets. It is the only Indian brand ranked 74th position in BrandZ top 100 Most as the most valuable global brands. It offers a wide variety of financial services and banking products for retail and corporate customers.
Why HDFC Personal Loan?
- First of all, the documentation criteria in the personal Loan are straightforward.
- In the second place, an applicant applying for a personal loan can know his/her ability in just 1 minute, across all branches.
- Also, the interest rates for personal loans are highly competitive.
- Besides, the interest rates are affordable and flexible.
- As well as, the processing fee is meager, and there are no hidden charges.
- At last, Personal Loan gets approved very fast.
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rate:
There are different interest rates available on a personal loan. HDFC bank provides the best out of them all, so while taking a loan, try to search and then compare the rates. The Interest Rates of HDFC Personal Loan starts from 9.99% with lowest prices for salaried borrowers working with reputed companies. Personal Loan rates for self-employed are higher. The basic idea behind low-interest rates is to encourage people to take a loan and fulfil their requirements.
How to calculate your monthly EMI?
With the help of HDFC loan EMI calculator, a person can easily calculate the personal Loan EMI with fewer efforts and a single click. An applicant can independently calculate the fixed amount he/she has to pay to the bank every month after taking the Loan.
An applicant can quickly get to know his/her capability of paying back the loan amount within the time duration or not.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- CIBIL Score/Credit Score: This score is used to track down the credit history of the applicant. The banker keeps the record of an applicant’s payment. So, maintaining the CIBIL is very important.
- Salary: While sanctioning the personal loan salary is considered as an essential factor. The banker checks an applicant’s salary to check the loan repayment capability.
- Location-specific: The personal Loan is particular to the location. Meanwhile, an applicant gets loan disbursal only when the bank branches are within 25 km of range from his current location.
- Age of person: The age range should be between 21-60 years. The age of an applicant must be at least 21 years or above.
- Company’s profile: The banker checks the company profile of the applicant, irrespective whether the applicant is salaried or self-employed.
- Stability: Lifestyle of an applicant should be stable for getting the loan sanctioned by the bank.
HDFC Personal Loan Documents:
- Identity proof: Passport, ID card, Voter Card, Driving License, and Aadhar card.
- Residence proof: Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, and electricity bill /rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: PAN card
- Salaried applicant: bank statements for the last six months and salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The applicant should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered for taking a personal loan.
How do I repay the Loan?
Repay the Loan in EMIs using ECS facility or through post-dated charges.
What is a security fee for an online application?
The secure fee is a charge that is compulsory to pay for the submission or processing of your application form online.
What if I don’t pay the security fees online?
You will lose the benefit of instant approval.
Is my information secure?
Information provided is wholly secured.
Do I have to give any security, collateral, or guarantors?
There is no need for any security, collateral, or guarantors.
Is it safe to use my debit card on this site?
Yes, It is safe to use a debit card.
There are multiple portals from where you can get better options for Personal Loan but LoanNow. offers you a complete and easy guideline. It is an unbiased comparison platform for bank related products. Alongside, we provide satisfactory assistance. We understand the value of your needs and likewise recommend plans. We endeavor to make your money related to arranging as fair and straightforward as possible.