ICICI Bank Personal Loan Features
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|ICICI Bank P ersonal LoanMax Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Know your personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Get instant approval for your loan
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
ICICI Personal Loan Documents
Documents Required for a Personal Loan
Simple and easy documentation for personal loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Latest 3 salary slips
- PAN Card copy
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
A personal loan is known as FINANCE money that you borrow from a bank or other financial organization for your personal, rather than business
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Minimum 1 year of current experience
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income