ICICI Bank Two Wheeler Loan
In a two-wheeler loan, you borrow money from the bank or any other non-banking financial organization to buy a two-wheeler specifically then this is known as a two-wheeler loan. You cant use this amount of loan anywhere else. This loan comes under the secured loan. The bank or your lender can bound you two-wheeler for the recovery of the loan amount in case you fail to return the loan. Besides that, it is a secured loan so the rates of interest on a two-wheeler loan are quite low as compare to the personal loan. Two-wheeler loans are very easy to apply visit www.loannow.in.
What can you buy?
- Super Premium Bikes
Why shouldnt you get a personal loan to buy a two wheeler?
- Lower rates of interest than the personal loan.
- Less income is required to be eligible.
- First of all the applicant should not be a minor. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- After that he/she should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant should be employed.
- The applicant should have a good credit history.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be more than Rs. 7000 per month at least.
The rates of interest start at 11.50% per annum. It can be changed from time to time.
- One identity proof. (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
- One proof of residence. . (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
- One proof of income. (salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
- Two passport sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply
- Visit www.loannow.in on google .
- Search for two wheeler loan.
- Fill the online application form.
- You will get the complete guidance after that.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.
Other Best Banks to Apply for a two wheeler Loan
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank