IIFL Gold Loan Key Features
|IIFL Gold Loan Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219|
|IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IIFL Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|IIFL Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|IIFL Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IIFL Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Gold Loan from IIFL quickly get approves and payout.
- Minimal Documents: Only essential and straightforward documents are required for taking up the Gold Loan from IIFL.
- Transparent System: There are no hidden charges from the customers. Proper transparency is maintained.
- Amount of Loan: Atleast Rs15,000 amount of Loan is granted. In rural areas, the least amount of Loan accessed is Rs 10,000.
- Safety of Jewellery: IIFl takes charge for the protection of your gold in return which you obtain Gold Loan. For security purpose, the gold is provided fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The Loan is provided for the term from three months to a pair of years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Some exclusive offers for agricultural purposes. Low Gold Loan charge per unit for agricultural uses are provided.
- No Debt Burden: If due to any reason the consumer is not able to pay back the loan, then the person will not be under any debts.
- No financial gain bounds: There is no restriction on the wage of the person to access Gold Loan. Candidates of any financial level can take the advantages of Gold Loan.
Wht Gold Loan can I Get through IIFL Gold Loan
IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
You can call us on 9878981144 to get information about the most productive Deals and Offers on IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram.
IIFL Gold Loan Eligibility
The candidates for Gold Loan are eligible provided that they will fulfil the listed criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
IIFL Gold Loan Documents Required
In IIFL Gold Loan documentation is needed to access to the gold loan. Essential documents for easy access are:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold loan is a type of secured loans where it is provided ar a low-interest rate. Therefore, the Gold Loan is a type of loan where the loan interest rates are inferior to that of the non-public or any other different type of Loan. The rate of interest is variant, i.e. it differs time to time and as well as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About IIFL Gold Loan
Life is full of hurdles, to tackle all such hurdles what’s essential is cash. In such conditions, Gold Loan is the most opted choice of people as it plays a very significant role during the money crisis. Candidates with low CIBIL score may also have quick access to the current services. IIFL Gold Loan is considered the most effective Gold Loan in India.
Despite, of the number of banking and non-banking corporations who grant the gold loan, IIFL Gold loan is the most opted choice. IIFL Gold Loan is famous for its excellent money services and considered the most dependable bank in India.
- IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum
- IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- IIFL Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of IIFL Gold Loan
IIFL provides a variety of schemes for different types of Gold Loan product ultimately:
- Loan Against Gold – IIFL Gold Loan provides Loan at a low rate of interest which truly satisfies anyone’s immediate needs. It is the most secured style of Loan, where the bank has no risk within the disposition quantity of money to the loan seeker.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Particularly for the farmers for any agricultural uses IIFL Gold Loans provide Loan at a special rate of interest. In return of the offer with a special rate of interest bank which is mainly for farmers, the bank needs the Land proofs for the Loan.
IIFL Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your IIFL Gold Loan EMI?
IIFL Gold Loan may be paid back in the following different ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are an account holder with currently, then Standing Instructions(SI) is the most opted method of payment, where toward the end of the month the loan will be deducted from the consumers IIFL account.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method is for the consumers who do not have IIFL account in the IFL bank. For such consumers, the EMIs have to be debited at the tip of the month.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): In this, the individual will have post-dated EMI from the non-IIFL statement at your nearby IIFL loan centre. Very soon, the re-creation of PDCs is granted. For an ideal situation, it is recommended to notice Post Dated Checks(PDC) which can be collected non-ECS because it was.
IIFL Gold Loan Contact Number
Contact us at 9878981144 to get instant to facilitate and consent for your IIFL Gold Loan. You’ll follow the most efficient proposals on Gold Loan available of all the IIFL Branches everywhere in the country to avail the most efficient deal suited to your wants.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IIFL
- Gold Jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold earrings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces, Gold rings etc. are all accepted by IIFL for seeking Gold Loan
- Quality: the quality of the Gold should be between 18 to 22 Carat. Gold Loan is not provided for gold of 24 Carat.
Use of IIFL Gold Loan
The Gold Loan that is obtained from IIFL Gold Loan services can be used for multiple purposes:
- Gold Loan is available for any particular need like marriage, Higher education fees etc.
- Loan services are also provided for marketing needs like developing marketing, Supply etc.
- Gold Loan is also provided for horizontal ideas.
FAQs About IIFL Gold Loan
What is IIFL Gold Loan?
For any emergency, money facilitates using your Gold as a guarantee with the bank you can avail IIFL Gold Loan. It is available with exciting interest rates on term loan, bill of exchange, and EMI based monthly loan. Average time required for access to the gold loan is simply 45 minutes.
How can I obtain the Gold Loan from the IIFL?
Following the traditional way of accessing IIFL Gold Loan, you can get in contact to any nearby IIFL Gold Loan Centre. Instead, you can also access to Gold Loan with LoanNow online from anywhere at any time and can take advantages of the best deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in IIFL?
The interest rate of IIFL Gold Loan is 7.25% per annum. The rate of interest depends on loan quantity, loan tenure, pureness of Gold etc.
What quantity Gold Loan can I get per gram in IIFL?
The amount of per gram Gold Loan completely depends on the pureness and quality of Gold. IIFL Bank strictly follows the criteria of gold within 18 to 22 carat, and the consumer can avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in IIFL Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in IIFL?
Candidates can check the status of their Gold Loan by visiting IIFL Loan Tracker. Fill up the right details in the given form. This further helps you to easily track the status and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in IIFL?
Gold Loan interest rate can be calculated by the candidate themselves using the LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides with the information once you are done with entering the right details in the calculator.
How to Pay IIFL Gold Loan Interest Online?
IIFL Gold Loan interest can be paid through net banking on the official IIFL loan repayment web page or alternatively. Another mode Paytm can also be used to repay IIFL Gold Loan or your preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay back the interest on IIFL Gold Loan for 3 months?
If the interest is not paid back for 3 months, then initially a reminder is given for your pending dues. After this, if the payment requests go ignored or unheard then an official legal notice is sent, that demands the repayment and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan ends up in a decrease of your credit score and also make you accountable to face legal actions by the bank which may include confiscation and auction of your gold.
How may I apply for EMI Moratorium on IIFL Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on IIFL Gold Loan between 1st March and 31st August 2020. You can get it done by contacting the Bank Customer Care or visiting the nearby IIFL branch.