Indiabulls Personal Loan Features
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Indiabulls Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Indiabulls Personal Loan
The Indiabulls is an Indian, financial institution and it was founded in 1999 whose headquarter is in Gurgaon which deals in housing finance, consumer finance(Indiabulls Personal Loans) and wealth management. Other than the mentioned, Indiabulls Personal Loan also has a presence in real estate & pharmaceuticals sectors.
What is a personal loan?
Indiabulls personal loan means a credit provided to the customer to get rid of financial worries which can be used according to your choice. Indiabulls provide loans instantly. You can avail loans starting from 1000 to 1500000. Interest rates are affordable, starting from 11.99% and above it.
Features and benefits of Indiabulls personal loan
- Get loans instantly with Indiabulls Dhani.
- Completely online process.
- No need for collateral security.
- Receive loans in your bank directly.
- The flexible tenor of 3 to 24 months.
- Online EMI calculator.
- Attractive interest rates.
- Time value.
- Lack of documentation.
How it works
- First of all, download the Dhani app.
- In addition to the above, provide loan and contact details.
- Additionally, upload identity proof and residence proof documents.
- Immediately, get the amount in your bank account.
Interest rates of Indiabulls personal loan
- Interest rates:10.75 % to 24%.
- Processing fees: 0% to 3%.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Indiabulls personal loan
- Age: 21 to 60 years of age.
- Work experience: an active employee in an MNC, public, or private sector.
- Residency: must be a resident of India.
- Salary: he should earn 18000 as average net income per month.
Personal details such as contact information, bank details.
What is Dhani?
Indiabulls Dhani is an online application by Indiabulls Consumer Finance. It has been designed to make personal financing needs easier. Besides this, now you don’t have to upload any documents or visit any branch. In addition to this, personal loan application helps sanction amount instantaneously. Consequently, you just need a Pan Card along with address proof and a quick hassle-free process later, simultaneously, your Indiabulls personal loan will be disbursed directly to your bank account within a matter of seconds.
How Dhani works?
- First, download the Indiabulls personal loan app and enter your mobile number. In the mean time, your number gets verified once you receive OTP.
- After the above step, enter the loan amount.
- Afterwards, enter Pan Card and Address Proof details.
- Lastly, you get cash in your bank account instantly after approval.
What is the tenor?
It is flexible, and you can get a loan for the period ranging from three to twenty-four months.
How does the EMI calculator work?
- Firstly, enter the loan amount between one thousand to fifteen lakhs.
- Secondly, select the period.
- Then, choose the interest rate.
- At last, get your EMI amount.
How to select the period of loan?
Select it with accordance to the monthly instalments, amount of loan, convenience.
What is the maximum amount you can avail?
It can be availed up to 15 lakhs.