IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Features
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
Get speedy loan approvals, documentation. Avail funds quickly and conveniently. Get a loan, whatever your need is: want funds for your wedding or to pay off your medical bills. No Hassel loans provided, if you need a personal loan, then we are there for you. Avail the Best Indusind Bank Personal Loan on Lowest Interest Rates.
Get The IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Loan amount Up to 30Lac*
- Loan Credited to your bank account in 72 Hrs.
- Cheapest interest@ 9.75%* rate for predictable monthly Payments
- Part pre-payment option available
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- An Employee of Govt., Private Limited Company /institutions etc .with a minimum of 2 years services
- A self-employed person with a minimum of 3 years standing /experience
- A person having a regular source of income from verifiable like as Pension & interest from TDRs/Securities etc.
- Net monthly income must be Rs. 25000/-
Not everyone can apply for a personal loan, an applicant have to follow some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant’s request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum required age of an applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- A metropolitan city borrower should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The work experience of the borrower should be for three years, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for a personal loan should have a good credit history.
- The required age of a self-employed person should be of 25 years.
- The person should file ITR for the last three years, applying for a personal loan.
- An applicant must have a good credit score must, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The business should be running for at least from the last three years if the applicant owns a business.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Passport size Photograph
- Proof of official address for self-employed or professionals in which include Lease deed/Telephone Bill.
- Latest Salary Slip & From 16 in the case salary person ITR for the last 2 financial years, in the case of professionals etc.