Indusind Personal Loan Features
|Indusind Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Indusind Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Indusind Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Indusind Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Indusind Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Indusind Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Indusind Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Indusind Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Indusind Personal Loan
- Know your personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Get instant approval for your loan
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
Indusind Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for personal loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Latest 3 salary slips
- PAN Card copy
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Indusind Personal Loan Eligibility
A personal loan is known as FINANCE money that you borrow from a bank or other financial organization for your personal, rather than business Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Minimum 1 year of current experience
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income