Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Features
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Induslnd Bank Personal Loan
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by the Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is among the first new-generation private banks in India. The bank offers transactional, commercial, and electronic banking products and services. Induslnd Bank Personal Loan is the best option to avail loan.
What is Induslnd Bank Personal Loan?
An Induslnd Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, in which a person doesn’t have to pledge any of his belonging to the banker. There is not much hustle as people have an assumption regarding the personal loan, only your capability of paying back the loan is considered as well as your intentions of paying it back. Banker sees the applicant’s salary, job location, and credit score, and if they found it good enough, the loan is sanctioned.
Why Induslnd Bank Personal Loan?
- First of all, the documentation criteria in the personal loan are straightforward
- In the second place, an applicant applying for a personal loan can know his/her ability in just 1 minute, across all branches.
- In addition, the interest rates for personal loans are highly competitive.
- Besides, the interest rates are affordable and flexible
- As well as, the processing fee is very low, and there are no hidden charges.
- Furthermore, the loan amount gets disbursed within two days.
- Moreover, there are special interest rates for women.
Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for Induslnd Bank Personal Loan (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document
- Salaried applicant: One has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
- Self-employed Applicant: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- And if the applicant is self-employed, then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and his business should be registered.
- Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Induslnd Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Not everyone can apply for personal loan, an applicant have to follow some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant’s request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum required age of an applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- A metropolitan city borrower should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The work experience of the borrower should be of three years, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for a personal loan should have a good credit history.
- The required age of a self-employed person should be of 25 years.
- The person should file ITR for the last three years, applying for a personal loan.
- An applicant must have a good credit score must, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The business should be running for at least from last three years, if the applicant own a business.
There are multiple portals from where you can get better options of Personal Loan but LoanNow.in offers you a complete and easy guideline. LoanNow.in is an unbiased comparison platform for banking related products. Alongside influencing your procedure to free from documentation bothers, we also offer satisfactory assistance regarding banking. We understand the value of your needs and likewise recommend plans. We endeavor to make your money related arranging as simple and fair as possible.
How to apply for Induslnd Bank Personal Loan?
You can easily apply for a personal loan if you are eligible then you have to fulfill the online application form, and you get a callback. It is a quick and hassle-free process.
Steps to Apply:
- First of all, visit www.loannow.in on Google.
- After that, fill the application form for the personal loan.
- Moreover, You will get a call back within 5 minutes, with proper guidance.
- If you are eligible, then your loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
* Interest rate can vary as per individual’s portfolio.
* All loans repayment period are over 6 months. No short term loans.
* We don’t charge the individual for the process.
* Credit at sole discretion of the Banks we have a tie-up with.