Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 75 Lakhs (With Income Proof)|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||8.25% per annum|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3000|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||0.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick approval: Disbursement of credit in Karur Vysya Bank is in just 60 minutes without any inconvenience.
- Efficient servicing: The process of the loan in Karur Vysya Bank is completed with basic paperwork as vital documents are accepted.
- Advance Given: The loan amount is Rs. 15000 maximum. For rural areas, it is 10000 Rs.
- Tenure of Loan: Karur Vysya Bank Loan can be availed for 3 months to 2 years. Hence, it is an individual’s choice.
- Prepayment: Supplicants can refund the Karur Vysya Bank loan amount before tenure is completed without worrying about charges.
- Collateral Held securely: In Karur Vysya bank security against the gold comes at first. It can be kept in flame-resistant areas.
- Agricultural Benefits: Karur Vysya Bank provides the interest at valid prices as compared to the other loans.
- No Income Control: Applicants can avail of the gold loan without a second thought, it doesn’t matter what your salary is, the gold is what count to the Karur Vysya bank.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
In Karur Vysya bank the gold loan has some eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria have many factors related to these gold loans and these gold loans have many eligibility criteria. there are many interest rates based on the gold loan.
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
In Karur Vysya bank the gold loan has some of the documents required are identity proof, address proof and many other things. Apart from these, there are also many documents required. These documents are related to their gold loan. Gold loan documents required in Karur Vysya bank are;
|2 Passport Size|
|Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
There are different interest rates for the Gold Loan in Karur Vysya bank. The interest rates in the Karur Vysya bank depends on many factors like the interest rates on gold loans, gold loan availability and gold rates. These are some of the interest rates in the Karur Vysya bank.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
|7.00% per annum|
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
About Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
Karur Vysya Bank founded in 1916, provides various financial services. Many people need instant funds for meeting their immediate cost of living. The bank has been acknowledged with the best financing services among several other forms of loans. It is a reputed and believable banking institute.
- Karur Vysya Gold Loan Interest Rate is 8.25% per annum
- Karur Vysya Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹3000
- Karur Vysya Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Karur Vysya Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 0.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan
- Loan Against Gold – Karur Vysya Bank provides loans against gold at an engaging price of interest so that the bank can supply you handsomely to meet the needs of personal and experts interests. It is incomparable to other banks with its greatest monetary services.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Karur Vysya Bank imparts Gold Loans to the cultivators at a minimum rate of interest along with pleasing offers. The borrowers are requested to provide the land affirmations to take loans.
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you present your account with Karur Vysya Bank then the Standing Instruction is to be counted on and a constant method for repayment. You can easily get your EMI credited from this account.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This is a valid platform if you have a non-Karur Vysya bank account and you want your EMI to be owed from the present record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit Post-dated EMI analyzes from a non-Karur Vysya Bank statement at your closest Karur Vysya Bank Loan Center. A new version of PDCs should be conferred from time to time.
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get instant aid regarding Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan schemes and offers.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Karur Vysya Bank
- Gold Jewellery: For instance, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these are agreed by Karur Vysya Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. No limits to be exceeded.
Use of Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
- Money earned from the Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan can avail oneself to fulfil individual challenges.
- Business projects such as organizing plans, socializing products can be concluded by using the capital obtained.
- Cultivators are benefited from this huge amount as they have to achieve various agricultural purposes.
FAQs About Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan
What is Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan aids you in gaining credit against gold gems. Gold loans are nominal and reasonable as compared to personal loans or business loans.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Karur Vysya Bank?
You can get Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan centres of Karur Vysya Bank or you can apply online with loannow conveniently.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Karur Vysya Bank?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in Karur Vysya Bank is 7.25% per annum.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Karur Vysya Bank?
You can profit up to ₹ 5,219 Per Gram in Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Karur Vysya Bank?
The tracker website page is available for the applicants to check their gold loan status in Karur Vysya banks or you can just lead your way to the nearest branch of the bank.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Karur Vysya Bank?
For calculating gold loan interest in Karur Vysya Bank based on your entered data you can use the EMI calculator.
How to Pay Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Karur Vysya BankGold Loan interest online through net banking or you can also repay your Karur Vysya Gold Loan on Paytm using your preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Karur Vysya BankGold Loan for 3 months?
In case you haven’t paid interest on Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, lawful activities will be done against you and your gold embellishments will be in bank custody.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Karur Vysya Gold Loan?
Apply for EMI Moratorium on Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan between first March and 31st August 2020 and ought to be completed by calling the Bank candidate care or visiting the closest Karur Vysya Bank office.