Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Features
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal LoanMin Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan
- Know your personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Get instant approval for your loan
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Documents
Simple and easy documentation for personal loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Latest 3 salary slips
- PAN Card copy
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Eligibility
A personal loan is known as FINANCE money that you borrow from a bank or other financial organization for your personal, rather than business Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Minimum 1 year of current experience
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income