Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Key Features
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Muthoot Finance Gold Loan gets approved and payout quickly. The loan is within an hour.
- Minimum Documents: For Muthoot Finance Gold Loan document process is straightforward and only crucial documents are required
- Transparent System: Perfect transparency is provided to the customer; there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan provided to the clients is Rs. 15000. In rural areas, the least amount can also be fewer than Rs 10000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Muthoot Finance is accountable for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is rendered fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is granted for the time duration from 3 months to 2 years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Muthoot Finance prevails some special offers for agricultural purposes. Therefore, for agriculture purpose, the Gold Loan is granted at a low rate.
- No Debt Burden: If in any circumstances the candidate is not able to pay the loan amount, the applicant will not be under debts. Only in action, the ornaments will be confiscated.
- No Income bounds: On the wages of the applicants there are no restrictions. Therefore, candidates with any income level can appeal for Gold Loan.
Amount of Gold Loan that can be accessed through Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Call on 9878981144 to avail of the most effective Deals and Offers on Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
In Muthoot Finance the Gold Loan has different eligibility criteria. For Gold Loan, the applicant is eligible only if they fulfil the listed criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Muthoot Finance Gold Loan minimal documentation is required to access to the gold loan easily. Some of the documents required are identity proof and address proof. List of the essentials documents which are required to avail Gold Loan:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Interest Rate, Fees and Charges of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
Gold as security is available at a low interest rate because it’s beneath the category of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates are minor than that of the personal loan or any other type of loans. The Gold Loan rate continues to change from time to time as well as person to person. The gold loan has different interest rates and these interest rates are based on gold rates, gold availability and many more things. In this way, you can use the Muthoot finance Gold loan.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
Uncertainties are a component of life. Thus, to undertake with all the financial complications in your life we all need money. Gold Loan plays a vital role to fight the financial crisis. Gold Loan is a safe loan. People with less CIBIL score can also have secure access to this service. Muthoot Finance Gold Loan is the best Gold Loans in India.
Despite, there are several financial banking and non-banking companies that avail the gold loan, but Muthoot Finance Gold Loan is considered the best. Muthoot Finance is well-known for its brilliant financial services, as it is one of the most reputed and dependable banks in India.
- Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
Muthoot Finance provides different schemes attached to the Gold Loan product. Schemes are as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Muthoot Finance provides Gold Loan at an appealing rate of interests which can fulfil anyone’s immediate need for funds for any personal or professional reasons. Gold Loan is absolutely a safe form of loan where the bank has no risk in the lending amount of money to the applicant at a cheaper rate of interest as compared to the other forms of Loan products.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Specifically for agricultural purposes to farmers Muthoot Finance Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans which are provided for other uses. Special offers to avails where the bank need the Land proofs of the applicant based on which the loan seekers are granted the loan.
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How can I Pay the Muthoot Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Muthoot Finance Gold Advance can be compensated in the different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are an account holder with Muthoot Finance currently, then Standing Instructions is the most opted method of compensation. Toward the end of the month, the EMI amount will be credited from the applicant’s Muthoot Finance account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This scheme is for the applicants who have a non-Muthoot Finance record, and the EMIs need to be debited consequently at the end of the month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The applicant can present a post-dated EMI examination from the non-Muthoot Finance statement at your nearby Muthoot Finance Loan Center. Shortly, the new version of PDCs should be performed. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to note Post Dated Checks which will be collected in non-ECS states as it were.
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to get instant help and approval for your Muthoot Finance Gold Loan. You can know the best offers on Gold Loan available from all the Muthoot Finance Branches throughout the country to avail the best deal suitable to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Muthoot Finance
- Gold Jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold earrings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. is all accepted by Muthoot Finance for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the quality of Gold should be within 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold cannot be used to avail of a gold loan.
Use of Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
The fund that is obtained by Muthoot Finance Gold Loan services can be used for several purposes:
- Fund for any appropriate investments such as hiking, marriage, payment of higher tuition fees, etc.
- Loan services are available for marketing essentials like acquiring fresh supply, developing marketing, etc.
- Supplementary Gold Loan can also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that are available for farming or farming-related projects.
FAQs About Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
What is the Muthoot Finance Gold Loan?
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan could be a loan scheme where you’ll be able to access Gold Loan for any emergency by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with attractive interest rates on Term Loan, the order of payment and EMI primarily based loan. The average Gold Loan disbursal time is 45 minutes.
How can I access the Gold Loan from Muthoot Finance?
You can get Muthoot Finance Gold Loan by being to any close Gold Loan giving branch. Even you’ll be able to access Gold Loan on-line with LoanNow from any place and acquire the most straightforward deals and offers.
What is Interest Rate of the Muthoot Finance Gold Loan?
The Gold Loan rate of interest in Muthoot Finance is 7.25% each year. The speed of interest depends on varied criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
How much Gold Loan can I access per gram in Muthoot Finance?
The value of per gram Gold Loan rigidly depends on the pureness and quality of the gold. Muthoot Finance believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to supply a Gold Loan. you’ll be able to avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Muthoot Finance Gold Loan.
How can we check Gold Loan status in Muthoot Finance?
To check the standing of the Muthoot Finance Gold Loan, you’ll be able to visit the Muthoot Finance huntsman. Refill your details within the given kind. It could merely assist you in tracing the standing of your loan from any place at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate the Gold Loan Interest rate in Muthoot Finance?
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan interest can be calculated perfectly using LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides you with the correct details supported the knowledge the somebody enters within the calculator
How to Pay Muthoot Finance Gold Loan Interest Online?
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan interest can also be paid through internet banking on the official Muthoot Finance payment website or instead, another mode like Paytm also can be used to repay Muthoot Finance Gold Loan or your most popular payment technique.
What if I can not pay back the interest on Muthoot Finance Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest isn’t refunded back for three months, then initially a reminder is given for your unfinished dues. After this, if the payment requests went unnoticed or inaudible, then a legal notice is sent, which demands the reimbursement and end of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan ends up decreasing your credit score and additionally cause you to respond to face legal actions by the bank which can embrace arrogation and auction of your gold.
How can I access for EMI Moratorium on Muthoot Finance Gold Loan?
You can access for EMI Moratorium on Muthoot Finance Gold Loan within 1st March and 31st August 2020. You can get it done by getting in contact with the Bank Customer Care or visiting the nearby Muthoot Finance branch.