Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Features
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan
Pallavan Grama Bank was established in 1976 in the state Tamil Nadu. The bank is sponsored by the Indian Bank with 626 branches as a Regional Rural Bank in India. The bank was established for the development and uplift of Rural Farm Sector. So if you are looking for personal loan then fill the above form and avail the Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan now.
What is Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan ?
Anyone can avail personal loan, after qualifying the the eligibility criteria and after submitting the required documents.. Personal loan looks after your repaying capability only and if they find your case suitable enough, then the loan will get sanctioned very quickly. So hurry now and grab the opportunity from Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan and rest your head on your chair.
Why Pallavan Grama Bank For Personal Loan ?
- First of all, the processing fee is very low, and there are no hidden charges.
- In the second place, the interest rates for personal loans are highly competitive.
- Also, an applicant applying for a personal loan can know his/her ability in just 1 minute, across all branches.
- Furthermore, the loan amount gets disbursed within two days.
- Besides, the interest rates are affordable and flexible.
- As well as the documentation criteria in the personal loan are straightforward.
- Moreover, there are special interest rates for women.
Documents Required for Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan
There is simple and easy documentation for Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income, and loan requirement.
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/ Id card/ Voter card/ Driving license/ Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/ Id card/ Voter card/ Driving license/ Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document
- And if the applicant is self-employed, then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicant: One has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- Self-employed Applicant: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
An applicant has to follow some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicants request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum required age of an applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- A metropolitan city borrower should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The work experience of the borrower should be for three years, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for a personal loan should have a good credit history.
- The required age of a self-employed person should be of 25 years.
- The person should file ITR for the last three years, applying for a personal loan.
- An applicant must have a good credit score must, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The business should be running for at least from the last three years if the applicant owns a business.
Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Personal loan EMI calculation is a long and tedious calculation, which can be a complex one for most of us. For calculating the Pallavan Grama Bank Personal Loan EMI, you need to know the personal loan amount, the tenure you want to borrow the amount for and the interest rate on a personal loan that you will be charged. The tenure of the loan converts to months before substituting it in the following formula for calculating the personal loan EMI.
For calculating the personal loan EMI, the following formula levy:
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1],
In this formula, the letter stands for:
- EMI is the equal to monthly installment
- R stands for the rate of interest, l on the loan amount.
- P is the principal amount, i.e., the amount borrowed as a loan.
- N is the tenure of the loan repayment or the number of monthly installments that you will pay.
There are multiple portals from where you can get better options for Personal Loan but LoanNow.in offers you a complete and easy guideline. LoanNow.in is an unbiased comparison platform for banking related products. Alongside influencing your procedure to free from documentation bothers, we also offer satisfactory assistance regarding banking. We understand the value of your needs and likewise recommend plans. We endeavor to make your money related to arranging as fair and straightforward as possible.
* Interest rate can vary as per the individual’s portfolio.
* All loans repayment period are over six months. No short term loans.
* We don’t charge the individual for the process.
* Credit at the sole discretion of the Banks we have a tie-up with.