Personal Loan Alas
A personal loan is also popularly known as an emergency loan. Banks dont ask you the purpose of the loan, and you can pretty much avail this loan for any need. A personal loan is unsecured (You dont have to give a collateral/security) to avail this loan. It is a type of loan that can be used for personal circumstances. This could be for home improvements a car an unforeseen expense, or to pay off existing debts Loans for debt consolidation.
Personal loan Alas eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria is a little different for salaried and self-employed applicants.
For salaried applicants:
- Firstly, age should range between 21-60 years.
- Income should be equal to or more than INR 18,000.
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Work experience of at least three months is required. In addition to this, salary should come in bank account only.
- Moreover, it is important that the CIBIL score (credit history) should be good.
For self-employed applicants:
- In this category, age should be between 25-65 years.
- In this, the applicant should have an ITR of at least three years.
- Furthermore, minimum ITR should be of 2.5 lacs per annum.
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- Again, good CIBIL score (credit history) is required.
- The Business should be running from past three years.
Documents required for Personal Loan Alas
- It requires very few documents to process the loan. The following documents are required for applying the personal loan.
- First of all, one Identity proof is required (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- After that, two colored passport sized photographs are required.
- Furthermore, one residence proof is required. It can be Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Rental Agreement/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant.
- One proof of income is required.
- For a salaried person, it can be salary slips of the last three months. Along with this, the bank statement of last 6 months is required to get a Personal Loan.
- For a self-employed applicant, the income proof is ITR of last three years and it should be of at least 2.5 Lacs.
Interest rates personal loan Alas
As compared to other loans, a personal loan has lower operating costs by nature, along with no hidden charges. Generally, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it can vary from time to time.
Pre-closure is closing the loan before the completion of the tenure period of the loan. The Personal Loan offers the facility of pre-closure. But, there are some nominal penalty charges. They generally range from 0-2%.
Tenure of Personal Loan Alas
The applicants are free to decide the tenure of the loan according to their convenience. It can range from six months to five years depending on their requirement.
Methods of Repayment
There are various ways of repayment of the Personal Loan
Flat interest rates
Reducing balance interest rates
How to apply?
Fill the online application form with the required fields.
You will get a call from the loan experts within 5 minutes.
The process is very easy, simple and hassle-free.
Alas is a village in Shirol tehsil of Kohlapur district of Maharashtra. To apply for a Personal Loan online in Alas, visit www.loannow.in. It is very easy to apply and the applicant can easily get a personal loan if it matches the eligibility criteria.