Personal loan Amalsad
A personal loan is a loan borrowed by any individual for personal purposes. An individual does not need to specify the end use or purpose of the personal loan to the financial institution. A personal loan is unsecured in nature as the borrower does not need to offer any kind of security or collateral for availing the loan. An individual may apply for a personal loan with a bank or NBFC.
Personal loan Amalsad eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria is a little different for salaried and self-employed applicants.
For salaried applicants:
- Firstly, age should range between 21-60 years.
- Income should be equal to or more than INR 18,000.
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Work experience of at least three months is required. In addition to this, salary should come in bank account only.
- Moreover, it is important that the CIBIL score (credit history) should be good.
For self-employed applicants:
- In this category, age should be between 25-65 years.
- In this, the applicant should have an ITR of at least three years.
- Furthermore, minimum ITR should be of 2.5 lacs per annum.
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- Again, good CIBIL score (credit history) is required.
- The Business should be running from past three years.
Documents required for Personal Loan Amalsad
- It requires very few documents to process the loan. The following documents are required for applying the personal loan.
- First of all, one Identity proof is required (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- After that, two colored passport sized photographs are required.
- Furthermore, one residence proof is required. It can be Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Rental Agreement/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant.
- One proof of income is required.
- For a salaried person, it can be salary slips of the last three months. Along with this, the bank statement of last 6 months is required to get a Personal Loan.
- For a self-employed applicant, the income proof is ITR of last three years and it should be of at least 2.5 Lacs.
Interest rates personal loan Amalsad
As compared to other loans, a personal loan has lower operating costs by nature, along with no hidden charges. Generally, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it can vary from time to time.
Pre-closure is closing the loan before the completion of the tenure period of the loan. The Personal Loan offers the facility of pre-closure. But, there are some nominal penalty charges. They generally range from 0-2%.
Tenure of Personal Loan Amalsad
The applicants are free to decide the tenure of the loan according to their convenience. It can range from six months to five years depending on their requirement.
Methods of Repayment
There are various ways of repayment of the Personal Loan
Flat interest rates
Reducing balance interest rates
How to apply?
Fill the online application form with the required fields.
You will get a call from the loan experts within 5 minutes.
The process is very easy, simple and hassle-free.
Amalsad is a town in Gujarat state. To apply for a Personal Loan online in Amalsad, visit www.loannow.in. It is very easy to apply and the applicant can easily get a personal loan if it matches the eligibility criteria.