What is a Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan which helps you tackle your current financial crises. You are not required to pledge any sort of security or collateral while applying for a personal loan. Financial institutions enable you to utilize funds as per your need. We offer top financing options and special offers on Personal Loan For Ernst and Young Employees. Apply online via www.loannow.in to book your personal loan now!
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Ernst and Young Employees to obtain a Personal Loan?
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Current Work Experience: Minimum 1 month.
- Total Work Experience: At least 2 years.
- Minimum Net Salary: Rs. 18,000-20000/- per month.
What are the Documents Required for Personal Loan?
- Identity Proof: Passport / PAN Card / Aadhaar card / Voter ID / Driving license / Government issued Identity cards.
- Residential Proof: Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card / Electricity / Telephone / Mobile bill / bank statement.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months salary slip or 6 months bank account statement
- Age Proof: PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Birth certificate, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ college leaving certificate and two Colored Photographs.
What is the minimum Interest Rate charged on Personal Loan for Ernst and Young Employees?
We provide offers in addition to lowest interest rates to Ernst and Young Employees starting at 10.75%.
Tenure: 24-60 months
What are the Special Benefits for Ernst and Young Employees on availing a Personal Loan?
- Low interest rates coupled with quick approval process enables you to access your funds in no time.
- Lending institutions tend to approve personal loan for PWC workers on priority. This is due to their connection to a good company name which in turn shows credibility. Also, high salary reflects repayment capacity.
How to apply online via loannow.in?
- First of all, you have to visit our website, i.e., www.loannow.in
- Secondly, you should fill your details in the form.
- Once you are done with the formalities, all you need to do is sit back and relax. Our relationship manager will contact you.
- After that, our relationship manager will select the best loan scheme for you.
- At last, once you decide on the bank you would like to avail the loan; our relationship manager would help you to get your loan disbursed.
About Ernst and Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. It was founded in 1989and employs over 270,000 employees worldwide