About Personal Loan Thane
Dreaming of a vacation, a perfect wedding, home renovation or a much desired gadget. No need to wait anymore. Realise your Dream with a Picture Perfect Personal Loan in Thane.
About Thane: Thane is situated at the head of the Thane Creek in Maharashtra, India. It has a population of about 1.8 Million in its municipal limits. The city is known as the City of Lakes and it is the administrative headquarters of the Thane district. It is to the north-east of Mumbai and enjoys a prime position geographically. It is famous for the Masunda Lake, Upvan Lake, Gadkari Rangayatan theatre, and the Kopineshwar Temple.
Features of Personal Loan Thane
- Know your personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
- Get instant approval for your loan
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
Documents Required for Personal Loan Thane
Simple and easy documentation for personal loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Latest 3 salary slips
- PAN Card copy
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Passport sized Photographs
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Minimum 1 year of current experience
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 15,000/- per month net income
Not everyone can apply for personal loan, an applicant have to follow some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicants request.