Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219
|Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Punjab National Bank Gold Loan gets accepted and payout readily. The loan is within an hour.
- Minimal Documents: For Punjab National Bank Gold Loan document process is straightforward and only necessary documents are required
- Transparent System: Flawless clarity is provided to the customer; there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan provided to the customer is Rs. 15000. In rural areas, the least amount can also be less than Rs 10000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Punjab National Bank is answerable for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is provided fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is provided for the term from 3 months to 2 years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Punjab National Bank prevails some exclusive offers for agricultural purposes. Low Gold Loan interest rate for agricultural practices are provided.
- No Debt Burden: If in any condition, the applicant is not able to pay the loan amount, the applicant will not be under debts. Only the ornaments will be seized.
- No Income bounds: there is no kind of restrictions on the wages of the applicant. Hence, applicants with any income level can avail a gold loan.
How much Gold Loan can I obtain through Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Dial at 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The applicants for Gold Loan are eligible only if they fulfil the following criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Punjab National Bank Gold Loan minimum documentation are required to access to the gold loan easily. Following are the list of documents required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold Loan as security is available at a low-interest rate because it’s under the category of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates are lesser than that of the personal loan or any other type of loans. The Gold Loan rate keeps on varying time to time as well as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
Uncertainties are a part of life. Thus, to tackle all the financial obstacles in your life, we all need money. Where Gold Loan plays a vital role to fight with the financial pressure. Gold Loan is a secured loan. People with low CIBIL score can also have easy access to this service. Punjab National Bank Gold Loan is one of the best Gold Loans in India.
Despite, there are several financial banking and non-banking companies that avail the gold loan, but Punjab National Bank Gold Loan is viewed the best. Punjab National Bank is well-known for its excellent financial services, as it is one of the most reputed and reliable banks in India.
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
Punjab National Bank provides various schemes attached to the Gold Loan product. Schemes are as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Punjab National Bank provides Gold Loan at an eye-catching rate of interests which can fulfil anyone’s immediate need of funds for any personal or professional reasons. Gold Loan is simply a secured form of loan where the bank has no uncertainty in the lending amount of money to the loan seeker at a lower rate of interest as compared to the other forms of Loan products.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Particularly for agricultural purposes to farmers Punjab National Bank Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans which are provided for other uses. Especially offers avails, and the bank needs the Land proofs on which basis the loan seekers apply for Loan.
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Punjab National Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Punjab National Bank Gold Advance can be repaid in the different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are an account holder with Punjab National Bank currently, then Standing Instructions is the standard opted method of repayment. Toward the end of the month, the EMI amount will be charged from the applicants Punjab National Bank account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This scheme is for the applicants who have a non-Punjab National Bank record, and the EMIs need to be debited consequently at the end of the month cycle of this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The applicant can present post-dated EMI examine from non-Punjab National Bank statement at your nearby Punjab National Bank Loan Center. Now, the latest version of PDCs should be performed. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to note Post Dated Checks which will be collected non-ECS states as it were.
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to get instant help and approval for your Punjab National Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best deals and offers on Gold Loan available from all the Punjab National Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the best deal suitable to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Punjab National Bank
- Gold Jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. are all allowed by Punjab National Bank for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of Gold should be within 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold ornaments cannot be utilised to avail a gold loan.
Use of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
The fund that is taken by Punjab National Bank Gold Loan services can be used for several purposes:
- Fund for any appropriate investments such as hiking, marriage, instalment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services are available for marketing essentials like purchasing fresh supply, developing marketing, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan can also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that are available for farming or farming-related projects.
Bank 7.25% – 14.50% 7.25% – 24.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00% 7.25% – 12.65% 7.25% – 10.45% 7.25% – 11.75% 7.25% – 15.99% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00%
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.25% – 16.10%
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
7.25% – 17.00%
Manappuram Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
Bank of India Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
IIFL Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.65%
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.75%
PNB Gold Loan
7.25% – 26%
SBI Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
UCO Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.50%
7.25% – 24.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
7.25% – 12.65%
7.25% – 10.45%
7.25% – 11.75%
7.25% – 15.99%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
FAQs About Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
What is Punjab National Bank Gold Loan?
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan is a loan system where you can reach for any emergency financial help by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with eye-catching interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is just 45 minutes.
How can I obtain the Gold Loan from the Punjab National Bank?
You can get Punjab National Bank Gold Loan by being to any near Gold Loan offering branch. Even you can access to Gold Loan online with LoanNow from anywhere and get the best deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Punjab National Bank?
The Gold Loan interest rate in Punjab National Bank is 7.25% per annum. The rate of interest depends on several criteria, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
How much Gold Loan can I obtain per gram in Punjab National Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan ultimately depends on the pureness and quality of the gold. Punjab National Bank holds gold purity among 18 to 22 carats to present a Gold Loan. You can avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Punjab National Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Punjab National Bank?
To check the status of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan, you can visit Punjab National Bank Loan Tracker. Fill up your features in the given application. It can quickly help you to track the status of your loan from anywhere at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Punjab National Bank?
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan interest can be determined using LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It gives you the precise details based on the information the applicant enters in the calculator
How to Pay Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan interest can be paid through net banking on the official Punjab National Bank loan repayment web page or alternatively. A different mode like Paytm can also be used to repay Punjab National Bank Gold Loan or your preferred payment method.
What if I can not pay the interest on Punjab National Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest is not refunded back for three months, then initially a warning is given for your pending dues. After this, if the refund requests go overlooked or unheard, then an official legal notice is sent, that demands the repayment and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan ends up in a reduction of your credit score and also make you accountable to face legal actions by the bank, which may include confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I access for EMI Moratorium on Punjab National Bank Gold Loan?
You can implement for EMI Moratorium on Punjab National Bank Gold Loan within 1st March and 31st August 2020. You can get it done by communicating the Bank Customer Care or visiting the nearby Punjab National Bank branch.