Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219
|Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Syndicate Bank Gold Loan gets approved and payout quickly. The loan is within an hour.
- Minimum Documents: For Syndicate Bank Gold Loan document process is straightforward and only crucial documents are required
- Transparent System: Perfect transparency is provided to the customer; there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan provided to the clients is Rs. 15000. In rural areas, the least amount can also be fewer than Rs 10000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Syndicate Bank is accountable for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is rendered fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is granted for the time duration from 3 months to 2 years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Syndicate Bank prevails some special offers for agricultural purposes. Therefore, for agriculture purpose, the Gold Loan is granted at a low rate.
- No Debt Burden: If in any circumstances the candidate is not able to pay the loan amount, the applicant will not be under debts. Only in action, the ornaments will be confiscated.
- No Income bounds: There are negligible restrictions on the wages of the applicant. Hence, candidates with different income level can avail a gold loan.
How much Gold Loan can I obtain through Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Contact us on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
For Gold Loan, the applicant is eligible only if they fulfil the listed criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Syndicate Bank Gold Loan, minimal documentation is required to access to the gold loan easily. List of the essentials documents which are required to avail Gold Loan:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Interest Rate, Fees and Charges of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
Gold as security is available at a low-interest rate because it’s beneath the category of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates are minor than that of the personal loan or any other type of loans. The Gold Loan rate continues changing time to time as well as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
Uncertainties are a component of life. Thus, to undertake with all the financial complications in your life we all need money. Where Gold Loan plays a vital role to fight with the financial crisis. Gold Loan is a safe loan. People with less CIBIL score can also have secure access to this service. Syndicate Bank Gold Loan is one of the best Gold Loans in India.
Despite, there are several financial banking and non-banking companies that avail the gold loan, but Syndicate Bank Gold Loan is considered the best. Syndicate Bank is well-known for its brilliant financial services, as it is one of the most reputed and dependable banks in India.
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
Syndicate Bank provides different schemes attached to the Gold Loan product. Schemes are as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Syndicate Bank provides Gold Loan at an appealing rate of interests which can fulfil anyone’s immediate need for funds for any personal or professional reasons. Gold Loan is absolutely a safe form of loan where the bank has no risk in the lending amount of money to the applicant at a cheaper rate of interest as compared to the other forms of Loan products.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Specifically for agricultural purposes to farmers Syndicate Bank Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans which are provided for other uses. Special offers to avails where the bank need the Land proofs of the applicant based on which the loan seekers are granted the loan.
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Back Your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Syndicate Bank Gold Advance can be compensated in the different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are an account holder with Syndicate Bank currently, then Standing Instructions is the most opted method of compensation. Toward the end of the month, the EMI amount will be credited from the applicant’s Syndicate Bank account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This scheme is for the applicants who have a non-Syndicate Bank record, and the EMIs need to be debited consequently at the end of the month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The applicant can present post-dated EMI examine from non-Syndicate Bank statement at your nearby Syndicate Bank Loan Center. Shortly, the new version of PDCs should be performed. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to note Post Dated Checks which will be collected non-ECS states as it were.
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to get instant help and approval for your Syndicate Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best offers on Gold Loan available from all the Syndicate Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the best deal suitable to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Syndicate Bank
- Gold Jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold earrings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. are all accepted by Syndicate Bank for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the quality of Gold should be within 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold cannot be used to avail a gold loan.
Use of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
The fund that is obtained by Syndicate Bank Gold Loan services can be used for several purposes:
- Fund for any appropriate investments such as hiking, marriage, payment of higher tuition fees, etc.
- Loan services are available for marketing essentials like acquiring fresh supply, developing marketing, etc.
- Supplementary Gold Loan can also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that are available for farming or farming-related projects.
FAQs About Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
What is Syndicate Bank Gold Loan?
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan could be a loan theme wherever you’ll be able to access for any emergency money facilitate by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with participating interest rates on Term Loan, the order of payment and EMI primarily based loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I access the Gold Loan from the Syndicate Bank?
You can get Syndicate Bank Gold Loan by being to any close Gold Loan giving branch. Even you’ll be able to access to Gold Loan on-line with LoanNow from anyplace and acquire the most straightforward deals and offers.
What is Interest Rate at Syndicate Bank Gold Loan?
The Gold Loan rate of interest in Syndicate Bank is 7.25% each year. The speed of interest depends on varied criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
How much Gold Loan can I obtain per gram in Syndicate Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan strictly depends on the purity and quality of the gold. Syndicate Bank believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to supply a Gold Loan. you’ll be able to avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Syndicate Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Syndicate Bank?
To check the standing of Syndicate Bank Gold Loan, you’ll be able to visit Syndicate loan huntsman. Refill your details within the given kind. It could merely assist you in tracing the standing of your loan from anyplace at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Syndicate Bank?
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan interest will be calculated precise LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides you with the correct details supported the knowledge the somebody enters within the calculator
How to Pay Syndicate Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan interest will be paid through internet banking on the official Syndicate loan reimbursement website or instead. Another mode Paytm also can be wont to repay Syndicate Bank Gold Loan or your most popular payment technique.
What if I can’t pay back the interest on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest isn’t refunded back for three months, then at first a reminder is given for your unfinished dues. After this, if the payment requests go unnoticed or inaudible, then a politician legal notice is shipped, that demands the reimbursement and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan lands up during a decrease of your credit score and additionally cause you to respond to face legal actions by the bank which can embrace arrogation and auction of your gold.
How can I appeal for EMI Moratorium on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Syndicate Bank Gold Loan inside 1st March and 31st August 2020. You can get it done by contacting the Bank customer Care or visiting the close Syndicate Bank branch.