Tata Capital Personal Loan Features
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Tata Capital Personal Loan
A personal loan is a loan in which you borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial company to fulfil your needs. It is an unsecured loan. In a personal loan, you don’t need to pledge anything to the bank. One can easily afford a personal loan if the applicant has a good source of income.
What is TATA Capital Personal Loan?
A Loan for your holiday abroad, for your child’s education loan, a loan for home renovation, a loan for a marriage or wedding in the family, Get finance for your every need with Tata Capital Personal Loan, you don’t have to worry about financing your dreams and responsibilities.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate
Interest rates start at 9.75% and can be up to 17.50% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Why should one take TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- Very less processing charges
- Less documentation required
- Quick and risk-free process
- No cosigner required
- Affordable interest rates
- Collateral Free Loan
- Easily available of loan
Documents required for TATA Capital Personal Loan
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar card, Voters ID card, Passport and Driving license
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Passport, Electricity Bill, Rental agreement, Trade License, and Sales Tax Certificate.
- Banks Statement: Statement of the previous six months.
- Latest ITR: Income Tax Return with computation of income, Balance sheet, and Profit& Loss for the last two years certified by a Chartered Accountant.
- Proof of Continuation: Trade License, Sales-tax Certificate.
They also required for a certified copy of Board Resolution, Partnership Deed, Article of Association, and Memorandum of Association.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Eligibility
|Parameters||Self Employed Professionals||Self Employed Individuals|
|Age||25-65 Years||25-65 Years|
|Business Continuity||Should be in the same Business & City for Minimum 3 Years||Should be in the Business for Minimum 3 years &should also have a total work experience of 3 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs 2,00,000 per year||Rs 2,00,000 per year|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs 75,000||Rs 75,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs 15,00,000||Rs 15,00,000|
|Tenure||12-48 Months||12-48 Months|
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Click here to know more about – Self-employed Applicant
TATA Capital Personal Loan Purpose
As the name is suggesting, a personal loan can be for any of personal use purpose. But generally, there are some purposes for which people prefer to get a Personal Loan.
- People get a personal loan for wedding purposes. You can quickly get a personal loan in very less time.
- Sometimes a personal loan is beneficial for higher education too.
- Some people get a personal loan for home renovation.
- Besides, people get a personal loan to close other loans.
Click here to know about– EMI Calculator
TATA Capital Personal Loan Advantages
- Firstly, interest rates are quite affordable.
- Thus, the person can quickly repay their loan amount.
- Secondly, this loaning scheme is unsecured.
- As a result, there is no requirement of collateral
- Furthermore, both the salaried and self-employed individuals can take benefits from this loan.
- Moreover, the principal amount is entirely dependent on the borrower’s documents submission.
- If an applicant CIBIL or credit score is right, you can get the loan amount without facing any problem.
- Now, you might be thinking about where I can use the loan amount.
- So, the answer to your question is anywhere. You can use it for paying your medical expenses, or you can go for an exotic vacation with the loan amount.
- Hence, the personal loan comes with no spending restrictions.
How one applies for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
It’s effortless to apply for a personal loan; all you need is to do follow these simple steps and Now, once you are on our site, you need to provide your necessary details along with your phone number. It requires a very minimal time
- First, you need to visit our website www.loannow.in
- Please, it is essential that the applicant provide their correct contact details.
- Now once you fill the form, all the work is done.
- Then, our relationship manager will call you within 30 minutes and provide you the best offers and deals that you can get from near your location.
- Also, you don’t need to worry about paying anything as we provide free expertise to you.
About TATA Capital Personal Loan
TATA Capital is a non-banking financial institution that provides you a personal loan. But for that, the applicants age should be more than 25 years, and if he is earning the wealthy amount of money, then he is eligible to get a loan and also you can apply online through the app for a loan which is recently launched by the company. Besides that, you will gather some information about social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn. This company can provide credit up to 25 Lakhs and its a very quick and a hassle-free process to take TATA Capital Personal Loan.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|10.99% to 18%|
|13.99% to 18%|
|17.25% to 32%|
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
Standard Chartered Bank
|15.75% to 22%|
Kotak Mahindra Bank
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
Bank of Baroda
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%