About Personal Loan
Personal loans are the unsecured loan that you can use to fulfill your personal needs like wedding,
education or for buying home. There are so many banking and nonbanking financial organizations that
provide a personal loan. The process is very simple. First of all, if you are eligible and you have all the
documents that you can easily get a personal loan within a very short interval of time. You just have to
submit your documents and you will get a personal loan. Personal Loan is an available online way and
offline way as well. You can apply in either way. But it is always advised to apply for personal loan
online. It is always better to compare all the rates of interest before getting Personal Loan. After that go
for that bank which is providing you more amount with less rate of interest. Let us discuss them one by
State Bank of India Personal Loan
State Bank of India is a well reputed financial organization in India. It is a government-owned bank. SBI
provides a personal loan to salaries as well as nonsalaried (Self-Employed) customers. There are four
schemes under which bank provide a personal loan to the customers:
1. SBI Festive Season Loan
2. SBI Pension Loan
3. SBI Saral Personal Loan
4. SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan
1. SBI interest Rates start from 11.85% to 15.10%.
2. Loan Tenure is 48 months.
3. Pre-closure charges are 3%.
4. Late Fees is 24% per annum.
5. Processing Fees – 2 to 3% +GST
6. The maximum loan amount is 10 Lakhs.
7. Eligibility is from 21 years to 58 year
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
ICICI Bank is also a well-reputed financial organization in India. It has a wide network of banks and
customers as well. Besides that ICICI Bank is well known for its good customer services. It also provides
so many financial products to the customers like credit cards, gold loan, personal loan, car loan etc.
1. Interest rates start from 10.75% to 20%.
2. The maximum amount of loan can be 25 Lakhs.
3. Late Fees is 24% Per Annum.
4. Pre-Closure Charges are 5%.
5. Age should be from 23-58 years and for self-employed, it is 25 to 65 years.
6. CIBIL score should be more than 700.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank is a very renowned bank in India to provide financial services to customers. Bank caters
its customers with loans too. Personal Loan is the most famous product given by the bank. Personal
Loans are also known as unsecured loans.
1. Interest rates stats from 14.75% to 20.70%.
2. Processing fees are 2.5%.
3. Late Fees is 24% per annum.
4. Loan tenure can be up to 60 months.
5. Age should be from 21 to 60 years for salaried.
6. And it should be from 23 to 65 for self-employed.
Get Personal Loan
You can easily get a personal loan on Dialabank. Your personal loan will be approved within 10 minutes.
Furthermore, your documents will be picked up from your doorstep. Besides that, you can also call on
60011600 for further assistance.