UCO Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219
|Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of UCO Bank Gold Loan
- Quick processing: The approval and disbursement method of the UCO Bank Gold Loan is swift and quick. Usually, in an hour, the loan passes.
- Low-interest rate: The interest rate for gold loans is much lower in comparison to other loans, as it is a secured loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: The documentation process is transparent and straightforward; it includes the minimum number of documents needed to accept a gold loan from the UCO Bank.
- Transparent system: We do not enforce hidden fees on loans-the priorities of a bank.
- Loan Sum: The minimum amount of loan available to customers is Rs. 15000. Sometimes, it may be less than Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Jewellery Security: We are responsible for the care of your jewellery. The gold, therefore, is contained in fireproof vaults.
- Loan tenure: The tenure of gold loans can range from 3 months to 2 years. Depending on your convenience, you can establish an option for tenure.
- Benefits for farmers: Some special incentives are provided for agricultural purposes by the UCO Bank. This means that the bank provides farmers with a marginally lower rate of interest on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: We are mindful that there might be occasions where a borrower is unable to pay for the loan sum, in such a situation where the bank will only seize the ornaments held by you, hence, the lender will not be under debt.
- No income restrictions: there are no such restrictions on the lender’s wages or income; anyone of any income range may also use a gold loan at any time.
What amount of Gold Loan can I Get through UCO Bank Gold Loan
UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Call on 9878981144 to avail the simplest Deals and Offers on UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
UCO Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The candidates for Gold Loan area unit eligible providing they fulfil the following criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
UCO Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In UCO Bank Gold Loan stripped documentation is needed to access to the gold loan. Followings area unit the list of essential documents required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold as the security is available at a low-interest rate as a result of it’s underneath the class of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates area unit lesser than that of the private loan or the other kind of loans. The Gold Loan rate keeps on sterilisation time to time additionally as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About UCO Bank Gold Loan
Life is brimming with stresses and fears. Therefore, you may require money to battle with budgetary issues throughout your life. You can get a Gold Loan from UCO Bank to battle with the monetary crisis. A gold advance is a sheltered advance. After, the individuals with diminished CIBIL score can likewise practically apply for this administration.
Nonetheless, there is a ton of financial Banking and non-Banking associations that may furnish you with the gold advance; however, Gold Loan is considered the best. It is one of the most misleading and relentless Banks in India. Likewise, it is known for its definite financial highlights. Here the exchanges are protected.
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of UCO Bank Gold Loan
UCO Bank provides multiple Gold Loan product-related schemes that are described below:
- Loan Against Gold – UCO Bank provides gold loans at interest rates for any purpose, whether personal or technical or not, to meet the urgent need for funds. Then the gold loan is secured; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so compared to different types of loan merchandise, it is given at a lower rate of interest.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – The UCO Bank explicitly offers farmers gold loans for agricultural functions at a particular interest rate compared to gold loans provided for other uses. They are given special incentives, and they can turn out the bank land documents for which the loan is taken out.
UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI?
UCO Bank Gold Advance is stipendiary within the entirely different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are recently an account holder with UCO Bank, Standing Instruction is an incredibly trustworthy strategy to pay. Your EMI whole will be attributed legitimately while in transit to the month’s conclusion to the month from UCO Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): The program can be valuable in the occurrence that you have a non – UCO Bank and may require your EMIs to be charged consequently near the highest restriction of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI examinations from a non-UCO Bank account at your closest UCO Bank Loan Center. Another strategy for PDCs ought to be open in an exact manner. It will be incredible in the appearance that you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS states generally.
UCO Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call at 9878981144 to urge instant facilitate and approval for your UCO Bank Gold Loan. You’ll recognize the most direct offers on Gold Loan obtainable from all the UCO Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the most straightforward deal appropriate to your wants.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by UCO Bank
- Gold jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. area unit all accepted by UCO Bank for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the standard of Gold ought to be between 18 to 22 Carat. Any 24 Carat gold ornaments can’t be wont to avail a gold loan.
Use of UCO Bank Gold Loan
The fund that’s obtained by UCO Bank Gold Loan services is used for many purposes:
- Fund for any direct investments like hiking, matrimony, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services area unit obtainable for promoting needs like getting recent provide, developing promoting, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan may also be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that area unit obtainable for farming or farming-related comes.
Bank 7.25% – 14.50% 7.25% – 24.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00% 7.25% – 12.65% 7.25% – 10.45% 7.25% – 11.75% 7.25% – 15.99% 7.25% – 26.00% 7.25% – 12.00%
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.25% – 16.10%
Muthoot Finance Gold Loan
7.25% – 17.00%
Manappuram Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
Bank of India Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
IIFL Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.65%
Allahabad Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.75%
PNB Gold Loan
7.25% – 26%
SBI Gold Loan
7.25% – 15.99%
UCO Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 13.50%
Syndicate Bank Gold Loan
7.25% – 14.50%
7.25% – 24.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
7.25% – 12.65%
7.25% – 10.45%
7.25% – 11.75%
7.25% – 15.99%
7.25% – 26.00%
7.25% – 12.00%
FAQs About UCO Bank Gold Loan
What is UCO Bank Gold Loan?
UCO Bank Gold Loan may be a loan theme wherever you’ll access for any emergency monetary facilitate by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with partaking interest rates on Term Loan, draft and EMI based mostly loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is simply 45 minutes.
How can I get Gold Loan from the UCO Bank?
You can get UCO Bank Gold Loan by being to any near Gold Loan giving branch. Even you’ll access to Gold Loan on-line with LoanNow from anyplace and find the most straightforward deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in UCO Bank?
The Gold Loan rate in UCO Bank is 7.25% every year. The speed of interest depends on varied criteria, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
What amount of Gold Loan can I get per gram through UCO Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan strictly depends on the purity and quality of the gold. UCO Bank believes gold purity between 18 to 22 carats to supply a Gold Loan. you’ll avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in UCO Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in UCO Bank?
To check the standing of UCO loan, you’ll visit UCO Bank hunter. Extra service your options within the given application. This may assist you in tracking the standing of your loan from anyplace at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in UCO Bank?
UCO Bank Gold Loan interest is calculated LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It provides you with the correct details supported the data the individual enters within the calculator
How to Pay UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
UCO Bank Gold Loan interest is paid through web banking on the official UCO loan compensation online page or as an alternative. Another mode Paytm can even be accustomed repay UCO Bank Gold Loan or your most popular payment technique.
What if I will not be able to pay the interest on UCO Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest isn’t paid back for three months, then at the start a reminder is given for your unfinished dues. After this, if the payment requests go unnoticed or inaudible, then a politician legal notice is shipped, that demands the compensation and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan finally ends up during a decrease of your credit score and conjointly cause you to respond to face legal actions by the bank which can embody seizure and auction of your gold.
How can I apply to the EMI Moratorium on UCO Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on UCO Bank Gold Loan between 1st March and 31st August 2020. you’ll latch on done by contacting the Bank client Care or visiting the nearest UCO Bank branch.