Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Features
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal LoanTenure||12 to 60 months|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited is a bank that is licensed under Section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. It was made to carry out small finance bank business in our country. Avail the Best Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan on Lowest Interest Rates.
What is Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
Are you or any of your dear one is going through some medical issues but don’t have health insurance? If so, then take advantage of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank personal loan. A personal loan gives you the full benefit to avail this loan for all your individual needs. Such kind of problems arises from time to time and for that reason solution like personal loan is the best option to go for.
Documents Required for Personal Loan
Simple and easy documentation for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document
- Salaried applicant: One has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
- Self-employed Applicant: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- And if the applicant is self-employed, then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and his business should be registered.
- Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Eligibility for Personal Loan
Not everyone can apply for a personal loan, an applicant have to follow some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant’s request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The required age of a self-employed person should be of 25 years.
- The person should file ITR for the last three years, applying for a personal loan.
- An applicant must have a good credit score must, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The business should be running for at least from last three years, if the applicant own a business.
- The minimum required age of an applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- A metropolitan city borrower should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The work experience of the borrower should be of three years, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for the personal loan should have a good credit history.
* Interest rate can vary as per individual’s portfolio.
* All loans repayment period are over 6 months. No short term loans.
* We don’t charge the individual for the process.
* Credit at sole discretion of the Banks we have a tie-up with.