Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,219
|Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: Vijaya Bank Gold Loan gets accepted and payout readily. The loan is within an hour.
- Minimal Documents: For Vijaya Bank Gold Loan documentation process is straightforward, and only essential documents are required
- Transparent System: Complete clarity is provided to the client; there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan provided to the client is Rs. 15,000. In rural areas, the smallest amount may also be but Rs 10,000.
- Safety of Jewellery: Vijaya Bank is accountable for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is presented fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The loan is granted for the duration from 3 months to 2 years.
- Benefits for Farmers: Vijaya Bank prevails some exclusive offers for agricultural purposes. Low Gold Loan rate for agricultural uses are provided.
- No Debt Burden: If in any scenario, the client is not able to pay the loan quantity, the mortal won’t be beneath debts.
- No financial gain bounds: there are no restrictions on the wage of the mortal. Hence, candidates with any financial gain level will avail a gold loan.
How much Gold Loan can I obtain through Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Dial at 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
The candidates for Gold Loan are eligible; given that they fulfil the following criteria:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
In Vijaya Bank Gold Loan, minimal documentation is required to access to the gold loan easily. Following are the list of essential documents that are required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Interest Rate, Fees and Charges of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loan is accessible at a low-interest rate because it’s under the category of secured loans. Therefore, the Gold Loan interest rates are inferior to that of the personal loan or any other type of loans. The Gold Loan rate keeps on altering time to time as well as person to person.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Uncertainties are a part of life. Thus, to tackle all the money hurdles in life, we tend to all want cash. Where Gold Loan plays a significant role to fight with the money crisis, people with low CIBIL score may have quick access to the current service. Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is one of the best Gold Loan providers in India.
Despite, there are several financial banking and non-banking companies that avail the gold loan, but Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is considered the best. Vijaya Bank is well-known for its brilliant financial services, as it is one of the most reputed and dependable banks in India.
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum.
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,219
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Vijaya Bank provides different schemes attached to the Gold Loan product. Schemes are as follows:
- Loan Against Gold- Vijaya Bank provides Gold Loan at an appealing rate of interests which can fulfil anyone’s immediate need for funds for any personal or professional reasons. Gold Loan is a secured kind of loan where the bank has no risk within the disposition quantity of cash to the loan seeker at a lower rate of interest as compared to the opposite varieties of Loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture- Specifically for agricultural purposes to farmers Vijaya Bank Avails Gold Loan at a special rate of interest as compared to the Gold Loans which are provided for other uses. Especially offers avails, and also the bank would like the Land proofs on that basis the loan seekers apply for Loan.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Vijaya Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Vijaya Bank Gold Advance can be compensated in the different following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are an account holder with Vijaya Bank currently, then Standing Instructions(SI) is the most opted method of compensation. Toward the end of the month, the EMI amount will be credited from the applicant’s Vijaya Bank account the applicant shows.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This scheme is for the applicants who have a non-Vijaya Bank record, and the EMIs need to be debited consequently at the end of the month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): The applicant can present post-dated EMI examine from non-Vijaya Bank statement at your nearby Vijaya Bank Loan Center. Immediately, the restructure of PDCs ought to be offered. For ideal condition, it’s suggested to notice Post Dated Checks(PDC) which can be collected non-ECS states because it was.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Dial at 9878981144 to get instant help and approval for your Vijaya Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best deals and offers on Gold Loan available from all the Vijaya Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the best deal suitable to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Vijaya Bank
- Gold Jewellery like Gold Bangles, Gold earrings, Gold Lockets, Gold anklets, Gold Necklaces etc. are gold ornaments all accepted by Vijaya Bank for seeking Gold Loan.
- Quality: the quality of Gold should be between 18 to 22 Carat. Any Gold Ornaments of 24 carats cannot avail Gold Loan.
Use of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
The fund that is obtained by Vijaya Bank Gold Loan services can be used for several purposes:
- Fund for any direct investments like hiking, matrimony, payment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- Loan services square measure obtainable for promoting needs like getting contemporary provide, developing promoting, etc.
- Additional Gold Loan also can be availed for horizontal ideas. The bank provides a lower rate of interest for Gold Loans that are available for farming or farming-related projects.
FAQs About Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
What is Vijaya Bank Gold Loan?
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is a loan system where you can reach for any emergency financial help by keeping your gold as a guarantee with the bank. It comes with appealing interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time is just 45 minutes.
How can I obtain the Gold Loan from the Vijaya Bank?
You can get Vijaya Bank Gold Loan by being to any nearby Gold Loan offering branch. Even you can access to Gold Loan online with LoanNow from anywhere and get the best deals and offers.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Vijaya Bank?
The interest rate of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is 7.25% per annum. The interest rate depends on various criteria, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold etc.
How much Gold Loan access I get per gram in Vijaya Bank?
The value of per gram Gold Loan purely depends on the purity and quality of the gold. Vijaya Bank believes gold purity within 18 to 22 carats to provide a Gold Loan. You can avail up to Rs. 5,219 per gram in Vijaya Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Vijaya Bank?
To check the status of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan, you can visit Vijaya Bank Loan Tracker. Mention your features in the provided application. It can quickly help you to track the status of your loan from anywhere at any time and keeps you updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Vijaya Bank?
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan interest can be calculated using LoanNow’s EMI Calculator. It gives you the accurate details based on the information the applicant enters in the calculator
How to Pay Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan interest can be paid through net banking on the official Vijaya Bank loan repayment web page or alternatively. Another mode Paytm can also be used to repay Vijaya Bank Gold Loan or your preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay back the interest on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If the interest is not paid back for three months, then initially a reminder is given for your pending dues. After this, if the payment requests go ignored or unheard, then an official legal notice is sent, that demands the repayment and closure of the loan. Such defaults on your Gold Loan ends up in a decrease of your credit score and also make you accountable to face legal actions by the bank, which may include confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I obtain for EMI Moratorium on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan between 1st March and 31st August 2020. You can get it done by contacting the Bank Customer Care or visiting the nearby Vijaya Bank branch.