Yes Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,291|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Yes Bank Gold Loan:
- Fast Processing: The approval and disbursal method of the Yes Bank Gold Loan is fast and straightforward. The loan gets usually passed in an associate hour.
- Low-Interest Rate: The rate of gold loans square measure abundant lower as compared to alternative loans because it may be a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation method is straightforward and straightforward; the smallest amount variety of documents square measure needed for approval of the Yes Bank gold loan.
- Transparent System: we have a tendency to apply no hidden charges on loan. The bank aims to stay absolutely clear to you.
- Loan Amount: The minimum quantity of loan out there to customers is Rs. 15000. Many times, it is often but Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Security of Jewelry: we have a tendency to square measure accountable for the safety of your gold. Thus, the gold is unbroken in fireproof vaults.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the gold loan is often from three months to two years. you’ll create an alternative for the tenure per your comfort.
- Benefits for Farmers: Yes Bank provides some special offers for agricultural functions. That indicates the bank offers the farmers a rather lower Gold loan rate for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Burden: We know that there can emerge circumstances wherein a candidate can’t remunerate the credit sum, in such a situation the moneylender won’t be under obligation as the bank will just hold onto the ornaments kept by you.
- No financial gain bounds: There are not any such limitations relating to the regular payment or financial gain of the lender; so, anyone with any financial gain vary will avail of a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Yes Bank Gold Loan:
Yes Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Yes Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Yes Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Yes Bank Gold Loan:
If you’re dealing with economic issues, defeat your crises with the maximum affordable option, Gold Loan. The loan this is furnished closer to gold is called Gold Loan. The borrower continues his gold adorns as collateral with the lender and takes the cash. Get on the spot approval and a hassle-unfastened process. Available on smooth documentation. A gold loan is a secured loan. Therefore, the person who has a low CIBIL score can also without difficulty avail of this service.
Though there are lots of economic banking and non-banking agencies that offer you with a gold loan service, however, Yes Bank Gold Loan is considered the maximum. It is a few of the most reputed and reliable banks in India. Also, It is famed for its brilliant monetary services. So, observe for the Yes Bank Gold Loan and avail the nice give for your product.
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% per annum
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,291
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Yes Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Yes Bank Gold Loan:
Yes Bank gives numerous schemes linked to the Gold Loan product which can be indexed below:
- Loan Against Gold – Yes Bank offers Gold Loan at attractive costs of interest to satisfy anyone’s dire requirement of a budget for any reason whether or not or now no longer non-public or professional. The gold loan actually is a secured loan then; the financial institution has no hazard in granting the quantity to the individual, so it is supplied at a decrease charge of the interest as in comparison to numerous varieties of Loan merchandise.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Yes Bank offers Gold Loans in particular for agriculture capabilities to farmers at a selected charge of the interest in comparison to gold loans given for numerous different uses. They are given unique gives and they ought to show out the financial institution Land proofs that they’re taking the loan for.
Yes Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Yes Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Yes Bank gold loan is normally reimbursed within the following 3 opportunity methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the first-rate and maximum dependable approach of fee in case you are presently an account holder with Yes Bank. Your EMI quantity is credited routinely in the direction of the stop of the month to month amount from the Yes Bank financial institution account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This approach of the fee is normally implemented when you have a non-Yes Bank document and may need your EMIs to be debited therefore close to to the decline of the month to month technique from the account you point out to us.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can monitor your post-dated EMI reviews from a non-Yes Bank monetary declaration at your nearest Yes Bank loan Center. A one-of-a-kind model of PDCs was given to be granted quickly. It could be wonderful in case you be aware Post Dated Checks are progressing to be accrued non-ECS states as it was.
Yes Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and accumulate on the spot assist and popularity of your Yes Bank Gold Loan. You can without difficulty get to recognize the handiest gives on Gold Loan available from all of the Yes Bank Branches at some point of the country to avail the maximum green deal relevant on your wishes.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Yes Bank :
- Gold jewellery, for instance, Gold Bangles, Gold bands, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of those embellishes are received through Yes Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The first-class of gold must be among 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold decoration this is 24 Carat can’t be used while making use of for a gold loan.
Use of Yes Bank Gold Loan:
The budget accrued through availing the Yes Bank Gold Loan carrier can be used for numerous features such as:
- To fund any precise investments like matrimony, hiking, instalment of better lessons payments, etc.
- For all your advertising requirements, like getting supplies, developing, promoting, etc., loan carrier is continually available.
- You also can moreover avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture ideas. The financial institution offers decrease charges of the interest for Gold Loans which might be used for farming or linked projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.25% – 14.50%
|7.25% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.25% – 24.00%
|7.25% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.25% – 26.00%
|7.25% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.25% – 26.00%
|7.25% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.25% – 12.00%
|7.25% – 14.65%|
7.25% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.25% – 10.45%
|7.25% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.25% – 11.75%
|7.25% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.25% – 15.99%
|7.25% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.25% – 26.00%
|7.25% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.25% – 12.00%
FAQs About Yes Bank Gold Loan:
What is the Yes Bank Gold Loan?
Yes Bank Gold Loan is a loan kind which you simply can avail for pressing economic assist through preserving your gold as collateral with the bank. It additionally comes with enticing interest costs on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI primarily based totally on loan. The common Gold Loan disbursal time in India is simply forty-five minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Yes Bank?
You can get a Yes Bank Gold Loan through journeying any of the gold loan approving branches in India; otherwise, you may follow online with LoanNow from the consolation of your private home and take the high-quality offers and offers. It is one of the few main banks in India that has Gold Loan services.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Yes Bank?
The Gold Loan fee in India is 7.25% in line with annum. The interest fee relies upon a number of components, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and courting with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Yes Bank?
The loan per gram Gold Loan in Yes Bank which you simply gets relies upon at the purity of your gold. Yes Bank accepts gold of purity among 18 carats to 22 carats to supply a Gold Loan. You’ll be capable of avail up to ₹ 5,291 Per Gram in Yes Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Yes Bank?
In order to decide your Yes Bank Gold Loan status, all you need to do do is go to the Yes Bank loan fame tracker net web page and fill for your information inside the software given. You’ll be capable of without delay song the fame of your loan from wherever and preserve updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Yes Bank?
You can calculate the interest to your Yes Bank Gold Loan interest via LoanNow’ EMI Calculator which offers you actual quantities primarily based totally at the records you input into the calculator.
How to Pay Yes Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can effortlessly pay Yes Bank Gold Loan interest online via net banking at the legitimate Yes Bank loan reimbursement internet site or else; you may likewise pay off your Yes Bank Gold Loan on Paytm making use of your maximum favoured fee method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Yes Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you aren’t paying your Yes Bank Gold Loan inside 3 months, the financial institution will first remind you of your incomplete dues. If the fee requests cross unheard, a proper felony word is sent concerning the reimbursement and closure of the loan. Defaulting to your Gold Loan ends in a lower of your credit score rating and conjointly reasons you to be liable to face felony moves via way of means of the financial institution collectively with the confiscation and public sale of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Yes Bank Gold Loan?
You can practice for EMI Moratorium on Yes Bank Gold Loan presently among the first March and thirty-first August 2020 and has were given to be achieved via way of means of contacting the Bank consumer care or travelling the nearest Yes Bank branch.