Yes Bank Personal Loan Features
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Yes Bank Personal Loan
Are you dreaming of a vacation, a perfect wedding, home renovation, or a much-desired gadget? You no longer need to wait to realize your dreams. Make life picture perfect with Yes Bank Personal Loan. Yes Bank provides high-quality service to it exists as well as new customers.
- First of all, the documentation criteria are hassle-free.
- In the second place, an applicant can know his/her eligibility in just 1 minute.
- In addition, interest rates are highly competitive.
- Besides, affordable and flexible interest rates are there.
- As well as, the processing fee is meagre, and there are no hidden charges.
- Furthermore, the loan amount gets disbursed within a short span.
- First of all, simple documentation
- Additionally, competitive pricing.
- Personal loan disbursal in a short period.
- Transparent procedure.
- Personal loans are available for Marriage and other Personal Needs.
Simple and easy documentation for Yes Bank Personal Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income, and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: passport/ Voter ID card/driving license
- Last three months bank statement
- Latest salary slip
- Proof of address: ration card/ Telephone or electricity bill.
Regular Income Group: It includes salaried employees of the private, public sector and MNC’s.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have a job for at least two years.
- Earning: Rs. 12,000/- per month and net income Rs. 15,000/- in metro cities.
How do I repay the Loan?
Repay the Loan in EMIs using ECS facility or through post-dated charges.
What is a security fee for an online application?
The secure fee is a charge that is compulsory to pay for the submission or processing of your application form online.
What if I don’t pay the security fees online?
You will lose the benefit of instant approval.
Is my information secure?
Information provided is wholly secured.
Do I have to give any security, collateral, or guarantors?
There is no need for any security, collateral, or guarantors.
Is it safe to use my debit card on this site?
Yes, It is safe to use a debit card.
There are multiple portals from where you can get better options for Personal Loan but LoanNow. offers you a complete and easy guideline. It is an unbiased comparison platform for bank related products. Alongside, we offer satisfactory assistance. We understand the value of your needs and likewise recommend plans. We endeavor to make your money related to arranging as simple and fair as possible.